Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Ace vs E sides

There's no such thing as zero sides on Tren. If you have zero sides it's fake.
I got really hot when I ate carbs. Once I went to 60mg Ed I got sides and immediately with my temperament so I pulled back to 50. It was definitely legit with how fast the changes on my body composition came and I had weekly changes.

Honestly if you have proper dosed tren, 300mg pw is plenty :) I never understand why would anyone use 500mg of tren pw, no need for that at all.
I agree! I believe in low dose everything though lol. But especially Tren

Honestly if you have proper dosed tren, 300mg pw is plenty :) I never understand why would anyone use 500mg of tren pw, no need for that at all.
No need for you maybe... Everyone has different goals and responds differently. My personal sweet spot is 525mg (75mg ed).

I agree! I believe in low dose everything though lol. But especially Tren
I'm also 50 yrs old it takes a little more to get the job done... Lol
a0283a35fa173cb665b3ab5fe1bf5637.jpg

My form on 300 mg test e per week with 50 mg tbol per day. So for all non pro gym rats there 250mg of tren is crazy good dose, no need for more, of course that is my opinion :)

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 78
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 80
Nice work bro...

Thanks man :) Believe me I have better form here than on much heavier cycle before this where I was on tren , but my training and diet were not in check. So before you increase dosages on any cycle always take close look at your current diet and training, that is variable that many overlooked and many hold on too much on gear.

Thanks man :) Believe me I have better form here than on much heavier cycle before this where I was on tren , but my training and diet were not in check. So before you increase dosages on any cycle always take close look at your current diet and training, that is variable that many overlooked and many hold on too much on gear.
I've done many Tren cycles and imo it works best with the least amount of sides if you slowly increase the dosage. I do 175mg for the first two weeks then 350mg for the next two weeks and the last 4 weeks I push it to 525mg. I don't run it at 525mg for 8 weeks I can't handle it.

Top Bottom