Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are these legit or not??????

bill25

Howzit guys i would just like some assurance.
I recently got myself some 75 mg naps from a reliable source.The only prob is that according to some sites it should be oval shaped, while these are round relatively thick and a very light yellowish white colour!
Anybody else got some or had some and how was it??

bill25 said:
I recently got myself some 75 mg naps from a reliable source.The only prob is that according to some sites it should be oval shaped, while these are round relatively thick and a very light yellowish white colour!

i've never seen 75mg Naposim tablets.

I've never seen ANY dbol in 75mg, the only steroid tab I've seen at that dosage was anadrol, and those only the past few years from some mex companies. Dbol is normally 5mg or 10mg in tab form, or 10-25mg in capsules from UG labs and such. Naps should be round, white, with a triangle on one side, and they are only 5mg each. Whatever the hell you have, take pics!

Yup, I would love to see what you're talking about. I have a special machine to test them so if you send them to me I'll let you know. I'm just kidding Post pics!

QV and Denkal are the only two i know that manufactures the 75mg one but it is white and oval in shape. The ones i got is round, but i know there were some QV range which they changed from oval to round.

bill25 said:

Are you sure it is Romanian Naposim??

Romanian Naposim does NOT come in 75mg tabs, 5mg white, round tabs ONLY.

Top Bottom