Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test eq tren tbol for lean mass. Opinions?

Jokertoocold

Im looking for a good lean mass cycle and came up with
Test 250mg weeks 1-12
Tbol 40mg weeks 1-6
Tren ace 350mg weeks 1-12
Eq 600mg weeks 1-12
Any opinons guys maybe swap eq for masteron. Im doing low test with eq for mass without too much bloat and tbol adds good clean size. Sound like a good lean bulk?

i've never considered tren a lean mass steroid at all. tren is the king of size and strength

it sounds to me like you should swap out the tren and either roll with the EQ or primo and cut down your calories. primo is actually the best because it won't increase appetite like other steroids nor will it cause carb cravings like tren will

I think I would go with the test/EQ/tbol and save the tren. This would allow you to gain lean quality mass slowly without the side effects that tren would bring.

I would change a few things if I ran it though. With EQ it should be run closer to 16 weeks. I like your dose on it as well as test but test could be run at 500mg. With tbol I found the sweet spot to be 60mg per day.

I am not saying you should make all those changes, that is just how I would run it personally.

First off - what's missing from your cycle is support supplements.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement when using the tbol as it is a liver toxic oral steroid. Look for a liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. I really like the product N2guard from n2bm.com

As for eq vs masteron - I would pick EQ. Masteron is primarily a cosmetic drug.
You aren't going to notice much from it unless your body fat is 10% or less.

Test at 250 is not going to be enough if you plan to use your cock from mid cycle on and recovery. Your going to get shut down pretty good

Test at 250 is not going to be enough if you plan to use your cock from mid cycle on and recovery. Your going to get shut down pretty good

as long as he keeps estrogen & prolactin in check, 250mgs of test should be sufficient

As for the cycle - you can keep the tren if you are familiar with it and its sides

Top Bottom