x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Test Enanthate for those with fast metabolism, Sustanon for those w/slow metabolism?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Test Enanthate for those with fast metabolism, Sustanon for those w/slow metabolism? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Finally a theory to put an end to the eternal Enanthate/Sustanon debate?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Test Enanthate for those with fast metabolism, Sustanon for those w/slow metabolism?

Finally a theory to put an end to the eternal Enanthate/Sustanon debate?

Re: Test Enanthate for those with fast metabolism, Sustanon for those w/slow metabolism?

How are the esters related to metabolism?

Re: Test Enanthate for those with fast metabolism, Sustanon for those w/slow metaboli

higher calorie diet for fast metabolism, lower calorie diet for slow metabolism

*No Source Checks*

I don't recommend or use AAS. I don't know how to obtain AAS. Anything I say should not be taken as serious medical advice. Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, simply because I like to make things up from thin air. If you ask me for a source check you will be banned on the spot, no questions asked.

Re: Test Enanthate for those with fast metabolism, Sustanon for those w/slow metabolism?

Quote Quote posted by str8nubin
    How are the esters related to metabolism?
    Somebody with a fast metabolism, gets a test to work faster, for the same ester.

Enanthate is medium term, sustanon makes most of its effects quick.

Quote Quote posted by big_boy_1
    Somebody with a fast metabolism, gets a test to work faster, for the same ester.

This is kind of a pointless debate. The only reason Sust may look like it acts faster is cause of the test prop and test isocaproate esters doing their thing. Nothing at all to do with metabolism. Test is test is test.

Re: Test Enanthate for those with fast metabolism, Sustanon for those w/slow metaboli

Quote Quote posted by big_boy_1

id say that although sustanon kicks in quicker, because it has a little bit of test prop in it, sustanon is actually a far longer lasting drug because it contains several esters, one of which has a half life of over a month.

im not sure of the relationship between the various esters of test and the metabolism- if there is any correlation at all