Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test, Deca, and Dianabol cycle...Will the gains stay?

GarrisX

hi,

i'm wondering if the gains one would achieve from a test, deca, and dianabol cycle would stay mostly or go.

say if i would gain 15 pounds, how much of this can i expect to keep after coming off?

id say if you gained 15lbs on cycle you would have gained 10lbs of muscle once the water retention subsides. its not that you really lose any muscle, its more of a bloating thing.

That's a good stack, if the doses, training and diet are all good. With good p.ct you'll keep much of it.

GarrisX said:
hi,

i'm wondering if the gains one would achieve from a test, Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , and dianabol cycle would stay mostly or go.

say if i would gain 15 pounds, how much of this can i expect to keep after coming off?

Have you done any cycles before? I gained 22 lbs on my first cycle and kept all of it, since then it is a battle for me to keep gains post cycle and I do everything by the book.

Stryker1992 said:
Have you done any cycles before? I gained 22 lbs on my first cycle and kept all of it, since then it is a battle for me to keep gains post cycle and I do everything by the book.

Who's book? the EF way? think outside the square and youll do alot better

im on that same cycle right now im 6 weeks in and ive gaind like 20 somthin pounds but its my first cycle though ...i was askin what every one thinks on another thread if i will keep the gains or not but so far im realy impressed

GarrisX said:
hi,

i'm wondering if the gains one would achieve from a test, Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , and dianabol cycle would stay mostly or go.

I have just gotten off of that cycle and have been off for almost 3 weeks. I gained a total of 27lbs and so far have lost 8lbs of it. I seem to be holding steady right there at a 19lb gain.

Top Bottom