Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

synthol or implants???

europe is hard to pick up tail even looking like me....serious though i dont know what it is...the language maybe

I am saying that it is synthol. Implants are not that ugly or over done.

Male chest implants are actually about as big as your index and middle finger (height and length). At least the normal ones down here are. Anything bigger is cartoonish unless you already have a thick enough chest for it to blend in with and look natural.

Yeah got to be synthol. The one set of pec implants I saw weren't nearly that huge and inflated looking.

europe is hard to pick up tail even looking like me....serious though i dont know what it is...the language maybe

yea bro its the fuckin language. or how about your gnarled out grill eh eh eh

i want to make love to you.

I'd like to know the line of logic he uses to justify doing that to himself. It makes no sense to me.

fucking trap injections for synthol! never amazes me how far dumb people will take something. nick the wrong nerve or put pressure on the wrong nerve and the damage could be life long. he looks like an asshole.

Top Bottom