Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Studies show Hgh doesn’t heal

For every study there is a counter study. I have seen so many encounter much more rapid healing with HGH, MK677 and other peptides that I am not going to doubt them especially based upon my own experiences.

For every study there is a counter study. I have seen so many encounter much more rapid healing with HGH, MK677 and other peptides that I am not going to doubt them especially based upon my own experiences.

Do you have any business ties to the production or selling of sarms and or peptides?

Do you have any business ties to the production or selling of sarms and or peptides?

I too have seen other studies claiming they work but not yet from a source that wasn't biased in the fact they sell (or promote) the stuff.
Can you provide a couple of studies from unbiased sources that show proven results over placebo?

I’m curious what you die hard sarms fans think of studies like these. Especially those healing sarms like mk677.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23636184/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29337026/

You know studies that say hgh doesn't heal make no sense, if you look at the other studies on HGH and the fact that HGH is given to aids patients you'll see the opposite on recovery and healing

are we twisting you arm to use mk677? absolutely not bro
do I use nutrobal mk677 and promote it openly too? absolutely yes bro

i dont hide it personally but you came out swinging in this thread, why so negative?

promoting and supporting something doesnt mean it doesnt work and does NOT mean it's perfect, there are two sides to any story

You know studies that say hgh doesn't heal make no sense, if you look at the other studies on HGH and the fact that HGH is given to aids patients you'll see the opposite on recovery and healing

are we twisting you arm to use mk677? absolutely not bro
do I use nutrobal mk677 and promote it openly too? absolutely yes bro

i dont hide it personally but you came out swinging in this thread, why so negative?

promoting and supporting something doesnt mean it doesnt work and does NOT mean it's perfect, there are two sides to any story

Lol “swinging and negative”.

Bro, Brah, bro man… you sure bro a lot.
If you don’t have any legit studies showing how Hgh does promote healing from an unbiased source then shut tf up. That’s all I asked for.

But you even mention “the other studies”.
So send them and save the drama for your mama.

Top Bottom