x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Are strength gains from Halotestin CNS or actual muscle gains?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Are strength gains from Halotestin CNS or actual muscle gains? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Just wondering seeing as you get about nothing size/weight wise from Halo. I have heard from some that Halo is more of a CNS drug(which sounds right because of the strength gains and anger/anxiety/sleeplessness it produces)than anything. I know it makes you look hard if you have a low b/f %. Also, has anyone ever taken this by itself? If so what happened post cycle? What was the dosage/length of cycle?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    solidj55

Are strength gains from Halotestin CNS or actual muscle gains?

Just wondering seeing as you get about nothing size/weight wise from Halo. I have heard from some that Halo is more of a CNS drug(which sounds right because of the strength gains and anger/anxiety/sleeplessness it produces)than anything. I know it makes you look hard if you have a low b/f %. Also, has anyone ever taken this by itself? If so what happened post cycle? What was the dosage/length of cycle?
    Last edited by solidj55; 03-Feb-2003 at 09:32 PM.

solidj55
    ^

Good Broly
    ill bump

solidj55
    ^

Good Broly
    Texas....but closest I can figure it its 1300 a.d. and i'm being dragged to my death.
    ^

Pro Bodybuilder
    bump, i would imagine cns but i never chekced if u lfit more whikle on u build new muslce so its hard top tell

Hmm.. well, from my reviews/readings about Halo, nobody has stated about gaining muscular mass while on Halo-- However! most people that take it is usually before a powerlifing comp, or use it as a pre-competition drug-- with low caloric intake...

Maybe if you had optimal caloric intake-- and used halo, you might grow, if that's what you're trying to ask? I dont know about CNS-- whats that?

Good Broly

Re: Are strength gains from Halotestin CNS or actual muscle gains?

Originally posted by solidj55
    Just wondering seeing as you get about nothing size/weight wise from Halo. I have heard from some that Halo is more of a CNS drug(which sounds right because of the strength gains and anger/anxiety/sleeplessness it produces)than anything. I know it makes you look hard if you have a low b/f %. Also, has anyone ever taken this by itself? If so what happened post cycle? What was the dosage/length of cycle?
    Basically it as methyltest with a 9 alpha-fluoro. fluoxymesterone is 5-10 times as potent as testosterone. It is very androgenic. It is not good for putting on weight, but rather better used for strength/hardening. It does bind CNS AR's and is good for pre workout. I don't think running it by itself would be beneficial, unless you just want the strength/hardness. It will suppress the HPTA as well.

Good Bro
    If it makes you stronger then it should be easy to gain weight if you are eating right.

Good Broly
    Originally posted by swoll4sho
    If it makes you stronger then it should be easy to gain weight if you are eating right.
    You would think so, but it is not a good mass builder IMO. I ran a 4 weeker alone, and didn't get much at all in the way of weight gains. It did add a really "defined" look, and I did get stronger. You make a good argument, but I just don't think it is a good mass sustainer. You would also think that because you get stronger your muscles would grow to some extent. I am sure this is true somewhat , but I think because it is so androgenic w/minimal anabolic properties this just doesn't seem to be the case. Because it has a 9 alpha-fluoro it can't metabolize to estrogen. I think it would be useful during a cutting phase to provide a more harder, dense look. Or during a bulking phase in conjunction w/ a good mass builder. I will say it shuts you down too!