Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are steroids legal in Eastern Europe?

musketeer said:
Yeah and your money should go very much further over there
So it is legal or it isn't legal? And if it is illegal but easy to get and cheap then how do I get some???

It's illegal. But illegal there has a different meaning than it does here. Over there you won't get shipped off to Guantanamo for having dbol. Seriously if you have friends there they will all know who has what and it's cheap and easy.

Ulter said:
It's illegal. But illegal there has a different meaning than it does here. Over there you won't get shipped off to Guantanamo for having dbol. Seriously if you have friends there they will all know who has what and it's cheap and easy.
I'm going with my girlfriend who's from there, so she has alot of friends/family over there. But kind of want to keep it on the DL. lol...Maybe I'll just go to the local gym and they will magically appear...

What's the safest way to get them back here? Fly them over or ship them? Thanks everyone btw, you've all been real helpful...

Mail it back in an envelope. It's not looked upon the same there as here.

Top Bottom