Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting out my Clen cycle!

Windkun

My buddy from work got pretty huge after his last cycle of roids, and made an insane amount of gains, he then later told me about how he was going to keep most the mass while losing the added fat using Clenbuteral and a high protein diet. So I ordered my bottle with him and got a clear 99.9% clenbuterol HCL liquid with a dropper, and measured the appropriate dosage marking it on the droppler with duct tape to remind me it was the correct amount, and I take it twice a day.

I am on day 4, and it seemed the first 2 days I had minor shaking and moment of light-headedness but I have not experianced this in the past 2 days, I suppose my body has gotten used to it possibly because of my usage of Amphetamines, Ritalin, and Ephedrine in the past.

I do have some questions which answers will vary from person to person, most importantly I am very curious to hear how many pounds people lose while on this stuff, personally I have a 30 day supply and I am curious to see how it will work for me, and also how you changed your diet. I feel alot more hungry while using this stuff and my buddy told me it was alright to eat alot more since the metabolism becomes stimulated, but I did not get an answer on about how much more I was able to eat - am I able to eat as much during a bulking phase?

Any of these questions being answered will help me out greatly, and anything else you guys feel I should know will be wonderful. I read up on it extensivly before I purchsed it but it was all the typical "Back of the lable" kind of Bullshit on websites listing side effects and controversy, so I wanna hear from you guys who actually use the stuff!

thanks alot!

Kenneth Joseph Spaziani

all i can say is drink lots of water. and btw, expect to loose major weight, clen kills my weight big time, i feel it does nothing to help preserve muscle on its own, infact just the opposit unless you can massivly up you caloric intake and keep it clean with a good ammount of protein. just my .02 fro experience

age 17
Height 5'7"
Weight 150

I have a low percentage of body fat and I am extremely cut, pretty much can always see my muscles and always have veins buldging, I started the clen out of hearing that it was keep my fat down while bulking, and give me an even tighter look.

I havent been able to lift as I want to past few weeks from school and work, but my normal routine is about 5 days a week, using Why Protein, No2, and over the summer gained 10 pounds with Turbo V12 creatine.

http://myspace-674.vo.llnwd.net/00953/47/65/953645674_l.gif

that picture was over the summer during my creatine cycle and I was about 10 pounds lighter.

I find clen to be an awesome anti-catabolic drug. The fat loss isn't that amazing, but the ability to go low in cals while maintaining (even increasing in my case) muscle makes it very worthwhile.

yes you will just stay active, but dont exercize while on clen, you might hurt yourself. no joke, some may say no im being dumb but clen really makes your heart work, and if you add workout to this, you could easily over do yourself

Windkun said:
My buddy from work got pretty huge after his last cycle of roids, and made an insane amount of gains, he then later told me about how he was going to keep most the mass while losing the added fat using Clenbuteral and a high protein diet. So I ordered my bottle with him and got a clear 99.9% clenbuterol HCL liquid with a dropper, and measured the appropriate dosage marking it on the droppler with duct tape to remind me it was the correct amount, and I take it twice a day.

I am on day 4, and it seemed the first 2 days I had minor shaking and moment of light-headedness but I have not experianced this in the past 2 days, I suppose my body has gotten used to it possibly because of my usage of Amphetamines, Ritalin, and Ephedrine in the past.

I do have some questions which answers will vary from person to person, most importantly I am very curious to hear how many pounds people lose while on this stuff, personally I have a 30 day supply and I am curious to see how it will work for me, and also how you changed your diet. I feel alot more hungry while using this stuff and my buddy told me it was alright to eat alot more since the metabolism becomes stimulated, but I did not get an answer on about how much more I was able to eat - am I able to eat as much during a bulking phase?

Any of these questions being answered will help me out greatly, and anything else you guys feel I should know will be wonderful. I read up on it extensivly before I purchsed it but it was all the typical "Back of the lable" kind of Bullshit on websites listing side effects and controversy, so I wanna hear from you guys who actually use the stuff!

thanks alot!

Kenneth Joseph Spaziani

ok buddy listen to me, keep the calories low, if you are going to intake more calories then your burn than you are not going to lose wieght. As far as protien is concerned used 1-1.5 grams of protien per pound of body wieght
so if you wiegh 220 pounds you are eating a total of 1320 calories max

no with clen i hope you know that you need to cycle it. people usually do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. now if you have Ketotifen using it at 1mg per 100mcg of clen you can stay on it longer....say a month or so

Always take taurine 5g a day, and for my own personal tip i recommend diet tonic water and lots of it to keep the muscles hydrated

and by no means dont eat 3000 calories of protien like tempest2003 said he doesnt seem to know what the hell he's taking about

i just started my clen today at 40mcgs and i didnt really feel too much just a slight increase in heart rate. anyways i have two questions b/c i've gotten mixed feedback on this... 1. should i pyramid w/ clen or find my optimal dose and stick w/ it? and 2. should i or should i not do cardio while on clen (if so how much?)

Top Bottom