Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stanazolic Winstrol (Stanozolol)...REAL or FAKE...PLease Help!!!!!!!

chemical_freak

I sent an earlier post regarding stanazolic. Batch numbers and expiration dates match those on ausvet website. Denkall hologram stickers are on the box and bottom of bottle. Injection site kinda painful following injection. Have gained about 7-8 lbs in 10 days on the shit (makes me think it's water-based test)! There is no mention at all, on the box or bottle, of Illium or Troy Labs. The box and paper on the BROWN bottle is GREEN. The vial is 20cc and says the contents are 50mg/ml stanozolol micronizado. The liquid is milky white and DOES NOT seperate after sitting. Lot#STD001 Exp. date: 30 NOV 2002. The box says heco en Mexico para: operadora salvet, S.A. DE C.V. Please let me know if this is the real shit or not. It also says denkall on the box with a tiny denkall lodo beside it. I will try to scan the box and attach the image. Thanks for any help. I need to know if this is re3al stanazolic whinny

man come on, you got the hologram and the lot # matches and you are gaining weight, not just weight but 8 pounds in 10 days is a lot. what else do u want?

Thanks for the post JC. I know what you're saying dude, but I don't wanna be taking water-based test right now. I wanna be taking REAL winstrol. Based on the info I gave, do you think it's real winstrol. I mean, who the fuck gains 8 lbs in 10 days off legit whinny V? Know what I mean?

I have the same winny...trust me, it's real......it's micro. so it won't seperate.....

100% FAKE!!!!!!
Reason all Winny separates. As everyone knows here on the board, the chemical composition between the oral and injectible is the same, except the injectable is suspended in water.
I will bet that what you got is TEST SUSPENSION. Winny does not make you gain weight that quickly. It promotes lean muscle gain without water retention.
The 8lbs of weight is most likely water and from the test suspension.
Also if you look at a bottle of suspension you will see that it does not separate, but looks almost identical to winny. That is why many winny fakes you see these days are watered suspension because it separates like winny but much quicker (20sec).
Real winny takes about 15-20min to separate.

Return your stuff and get your money back, unless you want to be a waterbag (LOL)

chemical freak go to the elitefitness home page then scroll down to the bottom of the page look for featured sites click on that. Then click on AJC web site. Then click on the words most popular. Then scroll down to winstrol and read that passage!!! It specifically says that all winstrols separate exepttttttttttttt some of the newer ones that are micro refined...period.....

Top Bottom