Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

source checks on research chemicals

MrSinister

Is this allowed? The rules seem to indicate you can't source check on illegal compounds, but never really states anything outright. I've seen people asking about research chemical quality but they were for companies that were board sponsors. Can somebody clear this up for me? Thanks.

I think research chemicals are legal so they are allowed to be sourced, but they are intended for your rats, not human consumption.

Cool, only the finest quality for my daughters hamsters.

I wanted to hear from anybody that used professionalpeptides.com. They have some really good deals on TB-500. The hamsters need something to help their joints.

Cool, only the finest quality for my daughters hamsters.

I wanted to hear from anybody that used professionalpeptides.com. They have some really good deals on TB-500. The hamsters need something to help their joints.

If you're just worried about joints there are other options that are cheaper. SARMS are joint healthy you should look into Ostarine, or other peptides as well.

If you're just worried about joints there are other options that are cheaper. SARMS are joint healthy you should look into Ostarine, or other peptides as well.

Tb 500 is the best option here... ostarine has healing properties but that's definitely not its main function... tb is fucking great... greatwhitepeptides has some quality tb as does chemicalneed... I have had such great success with tb... you will love it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Last edited:
We are not a source check board, however, it is within our rules to discuss sources regarding legal supps and Chems.

I must say, though, that unless you are talking about our sponsors, who pay and keep our board alive, it is disrespectful to check outside sources here. This is just my $0.02.

We are not a source check board, however, it is within our rules to discuss sources regarding legal supps and Chems.

I must say, though, that unless you are talking about our sponsors, who pay and keep our board alive, it is disrespectful to check outside sources here. This is just my $0.02.

Hahaa you talk like your the admin or a mod of EF.......I agree with your statement but I don't see why you can't talk about other chemical providers, as long as someones not advertising deals and products from non sponsoring sites...

Bro, we all need to work together to enforce the rules.

And if you read what I wrote than it would make sense.

Are you the kind of guy that curses in front of small children in public because you can? I said to be respectful.

svp is right. you should PM each other if you want opinions on non sponsors. but on the open forums we have ample sponsors to cover almost all your needs. they all have been vetted 100% and I have used every single one and continue to use them and they are A+++ .. also we have reps on the forums that can help you pick the perfect product and even have discount codes. so no reason why you wouldn't use one of our sponsors

There you go rutdipper. Now a mod has told you. Lol.... Happy Labor Day.

Steve, your Tren run went very well. I just started one myself. Gonna PM you later.

Top Bottom