Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sore joints

lilman045

What is the best for this. I've heard that Triple Cod Liver Oil is good. Is this true? Is there anything better?

glucosamine and deca

I take 1 Celebrex (200mg) daily for arthritis & that helps me quite a bit. Don't know if that would help you but it's an option.

i've already said this in a couple of other threads but i swear by omega-3 fatty acids. I first found out about it in an article in Muscle & Fitness:

"Probably the top dietary supplement for joints is fish oil, due to the richness in omega-3 fatty acids. By dampening inflammation, fish oil helps injuries heal faster and reduces pain... Most forms now sold are about 30% omega-3 fatty acids, which inclide EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)... Along with protecting against heart strokes, EPA's anti-inflammatory effects appear to reduce muscle loss in farm animals, so it may be a double-duty bodybuilding and preventitive medicine supplement"

I found a "Super EPA" omega-3 faty acid supplement that has worked wonders. It's rom now foods, I'm sure you've seen their stuff in supplement stores: http://www.nowfoods.com/?action=itemdetail&item_id=3054.

You want the highest possible concentration of EPA in your omega-3 fatty acids.

Top Bottom