Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

side effects and benefits of Anavar?

The Buzzard

Anybody out there use Anavar by itself? Did anybody experience any bad side effects? I'm especially concerned about hair loss more than anything.

I've heard it is supposed to be one of the safest side effect free oral steroids out there. I'm looking to try my first cycle of something safe and moderate and side effect free (again, especially concerning my hair), and be able to keep and maintain the gain.

And, did anyone really receive any great benefit from it?

I do realize it's a bit expensive and hard to find.

Thanks!

Main side effect: awesome strength gains!!!

I've gotten no hairloss off 80mg ED. I am using saw palmetto and nizoral though.

The side effects I have experienced are headaches and insomnia. You might want to get some ambien for better sleep. The headaches went away by itself after a couple days.

I have never heard of anyone ever having problems with hairloss fron anavar but I am not sure if it converts to dht, I dont think it does readily but I am not 100%

80mg a day is a pretty high dosage normal is about half that so you shouldnt see any real hair loss anyway at that dosage.

You wont see any real big size gains but it is great for bridging and comming off cycle since it doesnt shut down your natural test production.

Anavar does not convert to DHT. It does have some androgenic activity within the scalp, but it is mild. Anavar will interfere with HPTA in high dossages, but not in low dosses. Vets have claimed gains in size and strength with 50+mg/day.

-Stew

Stew Meat said:
Anavar does not convert to DHT. It does have some androgenic activity within the scalp, but it is mild. Anavar will interfere with HPTA in high dossages, but not in low dosses. Vets have claimed gains in size and strength with 50+mg/day.

-Stew

There you have it I was right... Hey stew why arent you on msn messanger? I wanted to chat bro...

Thanks for the input so far.

Yeah, I've heard that the size gains are moderate, but the strength gains are great.

I'm not looking to get huge, just a bit more size to me that I can keep afterwards. Anavar is the what has been recommended as the safest low side effect oral steroid to use.

Anyone have more anavar info, or suggestions of other single non-stacked oral steroids I can try that are still very low on side effects but are still moderately effective? The tough thing about anavar is the price and availability, so I'm willing to look into alternatives.

I've heard of people gaining 15LBS with anavar at 50mg/day. That's alot of weight to gain when you consider you won't hold water like you would with Dbol or something else. 15LBS is a nice gain. Only problem is the cost.....

Hugh Gellats is right about that! lol Hugh strength gains indeed. I love anavar. Good stregth and hardness all over. It is by far the safest oral gear bro.

Try taking creatine w/ it as well as it increases creatine synthesis.

~BB~ :D

It seems like anavar is the way to go. No one seems to have much of anything bad to say about it, other than it doesn't make you huge, but that's not my objective anyway. I've also heard it works as a bit of a appetite suppressant.

Anyone else with good/bad experiences?

Anyone know how long it takes before you should notice a difference?

Top Bottom