Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should i stack anything with Test on my first cycle?

Burning_Inside

Elite Mentor
I was wondering if test would rip me up at all.. I'm kinda looking to do 2 things at once here, i want to add msucle and lean out some what too, but i don't know if test alone will do that and I don't know if taking anything else with test would do it either, I'm thinking it is probably a one or the othertype of thing, but I'm no cycle guru, so I'm looking for info on what i should take besides test if anything to drop some fat while adding mass.

Test 400mg weeks 1-8
EQ 400mg weeks 1-8
Winny 50mg/day weeks 3-10

Comid starting a few days into week 11

Something like this should give you some high quality gains while not giving you much bloat. It's also quite simple and straightforward.

500mg test per week
400 mg eq per week
.25 mg armidex every day
clomid after

that'll keep u dry and should also produce solid gains . If you dont care about water bloat go with 30mg dbol on top of that

well i think im going to be using test cyp.

I'm trying to stay away from adding anythign else into my cycle right now unless i have to to get somewhat cut. I don't want to do any fina or anything right now, i will try deca tho or eq if necessary.

my stats are 24 yrs old, 6'3", 210 lbs, and about 15-18% bodyfat.

G-Force said:
Some Winny and an anti-e like a'dex or l'dex would be advisable with Cyp!

well, no winny with me for now, im sticking with just test, because i got a slight receding hairline going on and i dont want to aggravate it anymore with winny. I'm gettin propecia for the test, and if i did winny i'd have to spend the money on something else to fight that sort of hairloss too, proscar i think it was or something like that.

by the way, just to reiterate, what all do i need for a cycle of test? I need test, arimidex, propecia, and clomid..right? Missing anything? also, how much of what per day/week?

Top Bottom