Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

second cycle help

PowerThirst

What's up guys, Just need some help with dosage with my second cycle. My first cycle was test e 500 mg a week for 12 weeks. Put on alot of mass but the bloat and bacne kindof turned me off of it. Also I love to stay really lean so when I finished my pct I tried to diet down and dropped more of the gains than I wanted to. So for this next cycle I wanted to try a lean mass cycle with a little less total weight gain. I was thinking of a eq 400 mg week and a var 50 mg Ed. My main question is would this be a reasonable second cycle? I would rather be on the low dosage end than the high dosage end. Also do I need to throw test e in this, and if so would 250 mg a week be ok? Any opinions and alterations would be awsome, thanks guys.

Bump. Again this is what i was thinkin.

EQ 400mg/week - Weeks 1-12
Test E 250mg/week - Week 1-12(or no Test E at all?)
Var 50mg/ED - (Dunno how long I should run this or what week I should start it)

Like i said, i really wanna stay on the lower to normal dosage for a second cycle. So if this seems to stout let me know.

hey bro, sorry people were slow on the draw to help you out!

I am not one to ever try EQ.. I have anxiety issues sometimes.. But it may do the trick..

I agree with above comment to try a different test... try testosterone cypionate or sustanon at 200-250mg week..
Throw some primo in with that.. and the Var.. and there you have a cutting cycle to try..

perhaps:
Sustanon 250: 250mgs/week 1-15
Primo 100: 300mgs/week 1-15
Anavar: 40-50mg/day weeks 8-15

Anavar is usually considered 'more gentle' on your liver than some other 17aa oral steroids.. but keep an eye on this or be cautious and only use it the last 4 weeks..

Do High Intensity cardio for 5-15min 3x a day.

Diet with lower carbs and lots of lean protein.

follow with vigorous PCT.

thanks for the reply guys. So a few questions. Replacing Test E with Test C or Sus might help my bacne probs? Also i should change 400mg/week of EQ to 300mg/week of Primo? I read that Primo should be run at like a min of 500mg a week and also alot of times its fake, but if i really should change the EQ to Primo I will do some looking around for it. Also you said run the var for the last 4 weeks but you have it down from weeks 8-15 which is 7 weeks. Not trying to bash your math but didn't no which one was a typo. Thanks again for the helping fellas

Top Bottom