Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronFist

High End Bro
Platinum
Do not order anything from [email protected].
The guy sells Arimidex and DNP. You will not recieve your order. It is a damn kid from this board that recommends this addy. Don't trust him for shit.
The name on WU is DREW NORTH from Irvine Texas.

I'll move it up again because there are a few other board members that got burned as well.

Not a flame at all, we all hate scammers, but you really should check this out with a mod before you post.. I know no one likes a scammer but there is a point to following protocol!

Well,.............

I've only heard of that guy from one source check. Other than that I have nothing on him except for this post. So I guess unless anyone else has any info on him this post can stay.

Steriod_Virgin said:
Not a flame at all, we all hate scammers, but you really should check this out with a mod before you post.. I know no one likes a scammer but there is a point to following protocol!

I agree, I spoke with Huck and a couple of the vets first. I also gave him numerous emails and 2 months to rectify the problem. Peace

i admit it was I who recommended him. This guy is a friend of mine. He was a remailer and got stiffed by the source he was remailing. Not to mention, someone reported him to the authorities, and he has stopped selling. There are people that recieved from him before all this happened, ask fumunda, but he is no longer in business. I am sorry i was a contribution to the loss of people's money, but i had no idea this would happen

Rugby is Drew North...

I have evidence. If you want, drop me an email.

This guy has scammed 3 people that I know about. It was reported that somebody called his highschool and told his guidence counseler about what he was doing. Drew had 2 choices, either get expelled from school and not graduate 2 weeks before his graduation date, or send back everyone's money and/or fill their orders. The kid elected to chose the latter.

If anyone else has been scammed by this kid and would like all of his personal info, just let me know and I'll pass your email onto someone who can fill you in. Rugby chose his name because his school won the state championship in Rugby this year. He does not actually play Rugby himself, but he is a cheerleader! Here's his pic:
cheerleaders03.jpg
Nice blue ribbon, Rugby.

http://www.jesuitcp.org/athletics/cheerleading/varroster.htm

Be sure to let me know if you have any open dealings with the kid as there is somone who is pressing criminal charges against him through PayPal, the source of the money transfers.

Here's his aol account login: [email protected]

Typical dropfish email:

"I was in the hospital last week, if thats when you sent
the mail... I get over 50 emails a day, it is possible that i overlooked it... I know who you are. I will see whats going on w/ your package... If i was a scammer, i wouldnt have 100+ customers"

"I was in the hospital for the psat few days, so my wife was taking over orders and email for me... I understand there is a friend of yours that hasn;t received yet... There was a problem with my email and it led me to send the wrong things to the wrong adressess... Some one in hungary got a DNP order for a guy in houston... I have no idea what happened... I am trying to get on top of things ASAP... I will keep you updated... ALl i can do right now is stay in bed and figure this out... All the orders waiting to go out will be sent by my wife tomorrow or thursday. Thanks for your patience"

lol, "my wife." Then, he says that he never received his order from Romania so he couldn't fill his customer's orders yet. Next, his excuess is that his "source in Romania" was supposed to be sending out orders to people's addressess.

If you have paid this guy and not recieved your money back, let me know and I will get it back for you.

...I hate a scammer.

-Stew

Hee hee.. hey Stew ole' buddy ole.. pal...hope everything is ok with you...anything I can do for ya please let me know.. :) Seriously..good work bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom