Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Ostarine Cycle - Me & My Fiancé

SoCalMK6GTI

I've been reading on here for quite some time, asking every question I have however repetitive or stupid they may be. I try to cover all bases before doing something like this.

Stats -

Me - Male 33 years old 5'10" 198-200lb 13.5%BF (never used gear or a SARM)

Lift typically 5-6 days a week and I work construction

Fiancé -
32 5'5" 137lb 13-14%BF (never used gear or a SARM)

My goal - I'm injured with a bout of tennis elbow in my right arm and a pulled muscle in either my rhomboid or trapezius. Looking to heal up and see how my body reacts to a clean diet slightly above maintenance and 25mg ED Ostarine

Her goal - she's just finishing a 12-week program and really getting muscles to pop but has the stubborn abdominal fat. We were going to try the SARMS triple stack but we want to see how her body reacts to a strictly Ostarine run at 12.5mg ED. She's trying to time this to start with me and begin Osta during her two weeks off and then begin a heavier routine at week 3 of the Osta cycle.

Tomorrow 5/20/14 begins day 1 for both of us.

Thanks to RickRock and Dylangemelli for answering my many questions and helping me get started.

Btw we ordered through SARMS1 and couldn't be happier with the ordering process and delivery times.

best of luck to you two.I will be watching for updates.

great to hear bro... sarms1 is truly the best of the best...

i am here to help along the way with both of your cycles... just let me know when you need any help and I will provide it bro... good luck with the cycles and keep the updates coming!

great to hear bro... sarms1 is truly the best of the best...

i am here to help along the way with both of your cycles... just let me know when you need any help and I will provide it bro... good luck with the cycles and keep the updates coming!

We appreciate it! I actually tasted it last night (a small amount) and was a bit overwhelmed by the firey sensation and alcohol burn. Felt like I just did a shot of rubbing alcohol.

Took my .5 ml or 25mg dose this morning and knew what to expect, Alejandra however was fun to watch as she took the 12.5mg and began to make faces haha.

I feel like 25mg is barely anything to take, this stuff must be really potent because it's a very small vial.

I'm hoping to heal from injuries somewhat fast and get back in the gym in the next week or two. We will keep this thread updated that's for sure.

We appreciate it! I actually tasted it last night (a small amount) and was a bit overwhelmed by the firey sensation and alcohol burn. Felt like I just did a shot of rubbing alcohol.

Took my .5 ml or 25mg dose this morning and knew what to expect, Alejandra however was fun to watch as she took the 12.5mg and began to make faces haha.

I feel like 25mg is barely anything to take, this stuff must be really potent because it's a very small vial.

I'm hoping to heal from injuries somewhat fast and get back in the gym in the next week or two. We will keep this thread updated that's for sure.

Osta takes about two weeks to really kick in... I know it doesn't seem like much when your taking it but trust me, you will see just how strong and great that it is... I love the healing qualities, added strength, lean muscle and overall sense of well being it provides... Sarms1 mk is extremely potent... You will soon see!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You two will be more than pleased with your results from sarms1. Just wait until you try the triple stack! That's when the real magic happens

You should try to atleast get gw in the cylce.It will help with your workouts tremendously,even if you are just after healing properties.

You should try to atleast get gw in the cylce.It will help with your workouts tremendously,even if you are just after healing properties.

We will probably both go for the triple stack after this run. We really want to see how our bodies react to this. New substances introduced to my body give me a scare so I take precautions.

Appreciate the advice. What does GW do differently than Osta?

We will probably both go for the triple stack after this run. We really want to see how our bodies react to this. New substances introduced to my body give me a scare so I take precautions.

GW gives an incredible and drastic increase in endurance and fat loss. It is not an anabolic for building muscle but it has anti-catabolic properties. It also has virtually no side effects. It works by forcing your body to burn its own fat for energy instead of carbs. It would be a great addition for you both, but especially your fiance. It goes perfectly with her goals

osta will not burn fat or enhance your endurance/cardio to anywhere near the levels of gw brother.Osta will provide much more lean muscle gain and help you with your healing properties.

Best of luck good friend.

Top Bottom