Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are sarms a good choice?

underwood2020

A bit about me, I'm 28 and have an MBA, i've lifted natty a few times serious for a period of time but not really much gains and too much fat. i'm about 20% body fat, my genes say don't gain muscle, just gain fat. i need some help and think sarms might be a good choice for me but i want to do it safely. what do you recommend?

well you having an mba does not factor into your cycle so im not sure the need to even mention that...

as far as a cycle goes, you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

This doesn't sound like a genetic issue to me at all. It sounds like you have just not been consistent over time. Training here and there will not pack on muscle. It takes years of consistent dieting and training to get what you want.

There skinny genes, fat genes, good genes.. ect.

Usually a guy that has fat genes has no issue putting on size, whether that is muscle or fat. Usually a guy that has skinny genes has a hard time putting on any size at all.. and won't get fat no matter how much or what he eats.

So if you are saying you can't put on muscle, and just get fat.. which might be some shitty genetics you have.. or you just are not training and eating right for your body type. What does your daily diet look like? and what style of lifting do you do?

I'd suggest getting those squared away before you start throwing any kind of drug at it. The drugs will help obviously, but once you come off them.. you will just fall back to where you began if your diet isn't fixed.

Top Bottom