Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms and cutting help

bahstanguy

I am about to go into my cutting cycle for the last 6 weeks of a 18 week cycle. Should I continue to use MK677 and LCD? Wasn't sure if they held allot of water?

water is water. even if it added some water, but helped fatloss, then why even care about the water. once stopped the water leaves anyways. if going on stage during that time then i could see it mattering, but just on a cut? I would not worry even if it did. and i would rec the mk during cut

I would say stay with it, just watch estrogen levels because higher estrogen seems to make cutting harder IMO

Short version: I'm a lifetime lifter from sports in school when I turned 21, I started lifting regularly training in progressive integrated programs and just got personal trainer certification through nasm... I've never juiced or supplemented near this extreme but I've always been very strict and supplemented and eaten and trained like I should for the most part over the years and a pretty damn good knowledge i think of overall natural training and the variables involved I've been disabled from training since Oct due to unrelated injuries, separated shoulder, and most recently 12 wks of pins in my hand from bones disconnected from my wrist and they come out in a couple days.. I know I'm starting from scratch more less after this many months of no physical activities I have to rehab and corrective train balance and and build back up correct adaptive recruitment and all the right Neuro control.. I'm now 30 yrs old I've done no bf% assessment due to lack of equipment my estimated guess would probably be 18-20% I'm 200 lbs 6 ft tall normally very active and working back towards that n no chronic diseases or illnesses.. HELP!! I wanna be able to when its appropriate bounce back quick I need detailed directions n names of products, schedule, how long btwn morning dose and night I've never in my years of training stepped outside whey, creatine, pre, aminos, clean diet, and old fashioned hard ass work but I want to live on the edge n get to a level I've experienced!!! Balls in your court I need some help and always want to learn more

Short version: I'm a lifetime lifter from sports in school when I turned 21, I started lifting regularly training in progressive integrated programs and just got personal trainer certification through nasm... I've never juiced or supplemented near this extreme but I've always been very strict and supplemented and eaten and trained like I should for the most part over the years and a pretty damn good knowledge i think of overall natural training and the variables involved I've been disabled from training since Oct due to unrelated injuries, separated shoulder, and most recently 12 wks of pins in my hand from bones disconnected from my wrist and they come out in a couple days.. I know I'm starting from scratch more less after this many months of no physical activities I have to rehab and corrective train balance and and build back up correct adaptive recruitment and all the right Neuro control.. I'm now 30 yrs old I've done no bf% assessment due to lack of equipment my estimated guess would probably be 18-20% I'm 200 lbs 6 ft tall normally very active and working back towards that n no chronic diseases or illnesses.. HELP!! I wanna be able to when its appropriate bounce back quick I need detailed directions n names of products, schedule, how long btwn morning dose and night I've never in my years of training stepped outside whey, creatine, pre, aminos, clean diet, and old fashioned hard ass work but I want to live on the edge n get to a level I've experienced!!! Balls in your court I need some help and always want to learn more

With all the injuries you are recovering from, steroids would be a horrible idea since they decrease collagen synthesis in the body.

Look into SARMS instead -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

Top Bottom