Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarm recomendation

It is actually a good conversation.
There a lot of folks just starting on TRT.
They may not know this is one of the benefits of being on TRT.
Most cycle require a Post cycle . That helps get your test back up. During most cycles it will drop your test levels.
This is why most recommend a test base during most cycles.
Being on TRT is is your TESt base. It helps regulate your test and typically you do not have as large of a swing during cycle. Then when cycle stops you don’t have to kick start your test. Just continue TRT
Remember TRT is test replacement therapy. Meting it replaces your natural test production. This is why once you start it you stay on it.

I think I stated this all correct and hope it is useful to some. Of course correct me if I have something off base.

Open conversation is great!!
I don’t preach to folks. But if you want my opinion I will gladly pass that along. And I love learning.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness
Exactly, I'm on TRT myself.

I just find it a bit worrying that someone with close to 35k posts don't seem to understand how TRT works - and yet gives what pretty much is a medical advice on the subject.
That's why I'm interested to hear if he thinks of any other reason for a PCT other than the obvious one for someone not on TRT.

I'm trying to create some conversation and discussion on opinions in here. That's a great way to learn, even if we don't agree. But seems alot just wanna parrot and not respond.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

What is he supposed to boost while on TRT?
Every drug has side-effects, so it's kinda silly taking something with a negative effect when there are no positive.
I did not intend to bash your comment, but I was curious to know if you had missed the TRT-part, or if you could back up why you suggest a PCT to someone on TRT. If the latter I am geniunly interested in hearing why.

Ppl need to start questioning what others write, if not this will only become a parroting community.

as an example using HCG and nolvadex in Trt has been shown to help your natural test levels stay in order
check the studies

as an example using HCG and nolvadex in Trt has been shown to help your natural test levels stay in order
check the studies
What natural test levels?

TRT are for most a life-long situation from having little to no natural testosterone production. I'm not talking about a cruise, bridge, or a small cycle - but actual TRT. Testosterone REPLACEMENT Therapy.
Our guy here is 56 years old, my best bet is he's not going to come off TRT to have kids or whatever.

If you have certain studies you want me to check, please link them.

Hell NO!
No more kids for me!!!
Hahahahaha
I finally got them out of my house.
Now I am living my best life. My wife and I sold everything. Down sized and live in a condo down town. I never thought I would like this kind of life. Wanted a big shop and acres.
Glad I let he talk me into this. Now I am living for me. Love my family cause they are spectacular. But even more, know I love me!!
My natural test 5 years ago was 100 at best.
Even on TRT my body eats test like crazy.

I did HCG last year cause a dr said try it. It did nothing for me. Not saying it is bad just no positives for me. Yes my nuts got a little more plump.
Nolvadex- I am going to ask my dr to give some now. I currently take arimidex to control estrogen. But I think I had better results reducing the size of tumor in my chest with Nolvadex.
I did a run of dbol and it made it flare up. I made the mistake of thinking the arimidex would prevent it.
Like always say what works for one is not always the same for you.

What natural test levels?

TRT are for most a life-long situation from having little to no natural testosterone production. I'm not talking about a cruise, bridge, or a small cycle - but actual TRT. Testosterone REPLACEMENT Therapy.
Our guy here is 56 years old, my best bet is he's not going to come off TRT to have kids or whatever.

If you have certain studies you want me to check, please link them.

check pubmed for HCG HMG recovery during TRT you'll see

check pubmed for HCG HMG recovery during TRT you'll see
Your suggestion was Nolvadex in a PCT though, not HCG during TRT.
But sure HCG during TRT has it's place. Mostly for fertility-reasons wich is irrelevant for our guy here, I doubt he is planning anytime soon to come of TRT to try restore his natural levels given his age and after years of TRT.

I did HCG last year cause a dr said try it. It did nothing for me. Not saying it is bad just no positives for me. Yes my nuts got a little more plump.
Nolvadex- I am going to ask my dr to give some now. I currently take arimidex to control estrogen. But I think I had better results reducing the size of tumor in my chest with Nolvadex.
I did a run of dbol and it made it flare up. I made the mistake of thinking the arimidex would prevent it.
Like always say what works for one is not always the same for you.

What dosage and protocol do your doctor prescribe the TRT?
where I live we only have the public health service prescribing TRT. And only options are 1000mg Nebido every 10-14 weeks depending on the blood tests of the individual, or androgel. I've been trying to convince my doctor to atleast let me pin more frequent to avoid the dips when closing in on week 10-12, but she's already in a fizz from me pinning it myself instead of doing it at the doctors office...
Not in my wildest dream I'd imagine she'd prescribe me nolvadex for any reason, she would just increase the length between my injections to lower test-levels....
If you are that prone to seeing estrogenic side-effects I'd be careful with anything that aromatizes into estrogen tbh.

Things are a little easier here. But finding the right dr is still a chore.
We have low t centers here now. I used them for several years since I am scared of needles. I am starting to get a little better with them now but still don’t like them.
Remember I am an odd ball and every dr says the same thing. They do not know what my body is doing with all the test. Basically I metabolize it fast and burn it up.
I have blood coming back in couple day so I can give more accurate numbers. I was doing 320 mg per week and levels where 800-900 tops.
I am taking arimidex to keep estrogen in check.
Currently with my new dr I am doing 200 mg twice a week.
We will see what this does.
This not a normal TRT. It’s about double.
I developed a lump in the chest but tested twice over two years and it is not gyno or cancer.
I ran dbol with Nolvadex and was ok . I ran dbol again with arimidex and that was a no go.
I am done with dbol.
Either it’s doesn’t work for me or I got crap. I did get it from a source here but I won’t say who cause I’m not sure it was bad or just me.
I am just not some one that get big muscles. So I’m just gonna keep being healthy and enjoy some sarm cycles and love life.
I will probably only run this trt at this level till end of year while in this sarm cycle I am now starting.
Then I will back off this dosage.

I'd say it's 3-4 times a "true" TRT, and pretty much a cycle [emoji1]
I'm on 1000mg every 12 week, wich is ~80mgs a week. I would not say no to 200mg a week if I had the chance though. I'll prolly just do the TRT myself though after some time, but that'll loose me my prescription. And just starting some BP-meds just now, so don't wanna mess around too much till that's settled.
800-900ng/dl is well in the upper normal range, but I'd imagine you'd be higher with that dosage.
How are your other blood markers?
Ever considered going with a lower test-dosage and instead add a low dosage of primo or alike?

Top Bottom