Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Safest Way To Handle A Controlled Delivery?

Anabolix2010

I've got a question about controlled deliveries and ways to possibly avoid one. Tell me if this would work.

HYPOTHETICALLY, I have a box at a UPS Store and regularly receive various "magazines" from overseas. If customs opened my package and the merchandise was not legal, they will either seize the property and put in a seizure letter, or they will set up a controlled delivery. They will not put the illegal merchandise back in the box, tape it up with their green tape, and send it to me.

That being true, if I go to my box and find a package from overseas that has been tampered with or opened and resealed in anyway, its a sure bet that its been seized, or worse, its a controlled delivery and they are waiting for me to take possession of the box.

So if I get my package and it has been tampered with, I just say to the clerk, "I'm not expecting anything from China." Write "RTS" on the pack and hand it back to them and walk out.

If the package does arrive intact, I can be pretty sure that it is safe to pick up.

What do you think, is this a possible way to avoid going down for a CD? Of course there is the possibility that your source hid the products and that customs opened the pack and didnt see it and sent it on its way.

Opinions?

Thanks

Wont work....you wont have time to say it....as soon as the package is in your hands you will go down. Years ago the policy was to let you walk out of the office and towards your car to show your intent to "truly" recieve the package. Now with all the liabilty they know that it is much safer to take you down in a controlled enviroment. PLus unknown weapons hidden in car and the possibility of a pursuit. You can try the lame "i didnt order it"..."not my stuff" but i promise you after the search warrant is served at your house they will have all the evidence they will need to link you to the package. As always my advise is to not break the law. Go to your doctor and get a real script.

Top Bottom