Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is S4 and vision problems proof?

uomber702

Let’s say I order s4 andarine from a sarms source and I get it in and run 50mgs a day for 8 weeks. When should I start experiencing vision issues and if I don’t does it mean I got bunk S4 or is it just how I react to it? I heard Dylan once say everyone is different but not sure if he just said that to cover the sources ass.

Not everyone gets vision side effects from s4 andarine, some do but not all. If you didnt get your sarms from trusted supplier, its possible they are fake too.

Let’s say I order s4 andarine from a sarms source and I get it in and run 50mgs a day for 8 weeks. When should I start experiencing vision issues and if I don’t does it mean I got bunk S4 or is it just how I react to it? I heard Dylan once say everyone is different but not sure if he just said that to cover the sources ass.

Don't start by half assing an attack on someone trying to give you helpful advice. Also how about if you used a DIFFERENT source.

You're on the internet. You can quite easily search to see if anyone else has ever said the same thing. Few, if none, of which have used S4 and had sight issues.

Logic fail

Wow. Everybody reacts differently to a drug. EQ some people get a huge appetite boost. I don’t. It all comes down to you knowing that the company you order from is vetted. Tried and trusted.

Depends on the person. For me, I get it after a couple weeks but it is pretty mild. No yellow tint really but the level of darkness is definitely enhanced. It is more difficult to adjust from light to dark and dark to light too. I would not recommend it if you drive for a living though.

Top Bottom