Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running Titan ph stack: hdrol/epi/lmg/superdrol..any recomendations/comments??

ronron912

Starting halodrol/epi/lmg/superdrol 4 week cycle..any recomendations/comments?? My first real cycle..im 175 lbs..in decent shape..just new to this..

Sent from my SCH-M828C using EliteFitness

i was thinking this post was some kind of joke... if you even consider this you have lost your f'ing mind and know it will be your first and last cycle if you even survive...

There all pretty low doses tho..halodrol 20mg epi and lmg 15mg and superdrol 10mg..thats in one pill...can do 2 or 3 a day..4 weeks..then i have a 4 week cycle of 19nor and brom..
What dosage do u think i should run on the first one? I appreciate ur honesty even if its brutal but regardless ima run it cuz i paid for it and im lookn forward to it..i jus need sum tips from people that kno more about this than me..
Im 29..5"9..175..14% bdy fat..workin out off n on my whole life..jus did a year in jail...calisthenics the whole year..went in weighing 145..but im stuck at 175 now and i been doin no explode..protein.multi v and did sum natty test booster t up black..it all sucks
Jus giv me some advice..if any...thanks bros!!!!!!

I ordered a stack called ra stack from black label nutrition..the guy calld me a couple days later and said they were out of the 1st month stack so he could send me a product called Beast ph tri stack or Titan ph..i chose Titan Quad stack

Look..im runnin the damn stack regardless..i jus need sum recomendations on dosage..and someone told me instead of swallowing pills u can let dissolve under tongue n it hits harder n easier on liver...????

Superdrol at 20mg a day for 2 weeks, and then bump it to 30mg for 2 more weeks...
Dont run anything else PH wise..
Weeks 1-2 SD 20mg ED
Weeks 3-4 SD 30mg ED
Weeks 1-8 Formastanazol 8 pumps ED
Weeks 1-8 HCGenerate 3 caps a Day
Weeks 5-8 Clomid 25/25/25/25
Weeks 5-8 Post cycle/unleashed Combo

Be a perfect first PH cycle for you bro... Your diet will dictate whether you gain weight or lose weight...
Thats basic and simple and should bet you great gains... Slow down with stacking 8 things in 4 weeks before your Heart Explodes...
good Luck
Johnny

Look..im runnin the damn stack regardless..i jus need sum recomendations on dosage..and someone told me instead of swallowing pills u can let dissolve under tongue n it hits harder n easier on liver...????

Did a doctor tell you this? Because unless they did, i would tell your gym rat MD you would like to live to see 30... No one is gonna tell you doses if there not condoning... We dont know how many time syou have cycled, what your diet is like, your training, and you throw out a huge stack and expect people to chime in.... WE dont want you posting in 3 months that your having all kind of complications because you stacked 4 17a mthyls and wonder why your having liver failure... Many people dont even stack two at a time, let alone 4... Your stats are not impressive and you have more room to grow naturally bro...

Your not talking about that idiot from the prohormone review 2012 on youtube right... i think he advertises some BS stack 4 PH... My 13 yr old sisters knows more about supplement than that moron... He was stuttering through the review and confusing himself with the products in front him... lol... Sounds like recipe for disaster dude...

Top Bottom