Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

running a cycle of anavar and test stacking

Gaston zenit

Hi guys I was wondering what could the right dose and sufficient of test while running 75 mg of anavar per day for 7 weeks to avoid shutting down, considering anavar is very mild and is not as powerful as deca and dbol, should I run the standard dose 400-600 mg per week? I need to back my muscle while cutting and that's why I'm taking anavar, I'm 27 years old by the way, thank you.

Dude your going to shut down, you cant avoid shutting down your doing steroids bud what makes you think any dose of test will help you not shut down, when test its self shuts you down. I would lower my anavar to 50mg and only run it for a maximum of six week and use a organ defender supplement my test dose should be 350 to 400mg for 12 weeks 500 hundred if you've ran test before and have an ai ready good luck

spurs is right. this idea that stacking in test in your cycle 'prevents shutdown' is the most ridiculous myth we see parroted on forums

whenever you introduce an exogenous hormone in your system you will signal your pituitary glands to stop producing hormones. there isn't a magic way to prevent that so stop trying to reinvent the wheel

if you don't want to take the chance then stick to natural supplements https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Test-boosting-PCT-c37 or try SARM's instead (sarms1.com)

Whenever you put exogenous steroids in your body, whether it be anavar, testosterone etc. you natural testosterone production will be suppressed.

If you don't want something that will cause suppression - you need to use something that is non-hormonal. Your best option would be a good natural herbal based testosterone booster that contains multiple herbal extracts.

Check out the product hcgenerate from n2bm.com. It's a really good natural testosterone booster. It is a completely natural herbal based formula so it won't cause suppression in any way.

Good advice already above. I also think that 75mg per day of anavar is way too much. You shouldn't need more than 40-50mg per day unless you have a garbage product.

Top Bottom