Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RP4U, worst UG I've experienced

Head on over to our sister website evolutionary.org and post this in the source reviews section.

You will help out a lot of people by letting them know to steer clear of RP4U

Why not? Do you only do bad reviews??

No, I keep my shit private and normally I just stay in my lane. I was hesitant to say anything. It seems like if your experience is different than others then they grab pitchforks and shit. This is my 6th cycle, four of them were with RP4U. I didn't know any better about the pip until I didn't go to the gym one day and my homie wanted to know what was up. At the time i was on week 6 of my cycle and had 7 day pip (with each pin). A couple of them were so bad i it hurt to walk. He explain that a little soreness can happen for maybe a day or two at the most. But the type of pain i was in and for 7 days, he said it was bad gear. His actual comment was "you're buying $35 gear from some guy on the internet, what do you expect?" Until then I thought that shit was normal. The problem is I was getting some gains. I know what I was running wasn't going to turn me into Mr. Olympia. I get that. But all the positive effect of running test e, weren't there. I don't think RP4U is fake gear, but under dosed probably.

Top Bottom