Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ronnie Coleman with Jay Leno

soshesblowinme

High End Bro
Platinum
A friend of mine told me today that he was watching an old episode of Jay Leno's the Tonight Show the other day , and that Ronnie Coleman was on. One of the questions Jay asked him was what was the lowest he had ever gotten his bodyfat, and Ronnie said something like .3% , thats right not 3 ,but .3%. How the fuck could someone get it that low, obviously a shitload of GH, and DNP but how could you survive?:confused:

soshesblowinme said:
A friend of mine told me today that he was watching an old episode of Jay Leno's the Tonight Show the other day , and that Ronnie Coleman was on. One of the questions Jay asked him was what was the lowest he had ever gotten his bodyfat, and Ronnie said something like .3% , thats right not 3 ,but .3%. How the fuck could someone get it that low, obviously a shitload of GH, and DNP but how could you survive?:confused:

The simple answer is that you can't ever get it that low and survive. :rolleyes:

Ronnie has got to be the dumbest BB there is. Did anyone see that Joe Weider Olympia where it was just cut short (30 min.) and they were at the press conferance. Once he started talking he didn't know where he was going and everyone was laughing, and all Ronnie did was sit there straight faced thinking I didn't say anything funny. He's a great BB and probably knows everything about BB, but if he would keep his mouth shut then maybe, just maybe, people might think he has some intelligence. It's just what I saw, very funny though.

he's not the most eloquent of guys thats for sure. i think the lowest recorded bodyfat was 2.something

he probably meant .33% subcutaneuos, which is very well possible. and enough with bashing ronnies intelligence; hes not the shapest tool in the box, but thats not what he represents. hes a true genetic freak that works his ass off in the gym; def. not onw of my favs, but as a fellow bb, i respect him in that sence a great deal, and so should all of us.

The body of a god & the mind of a snail. Man does he sound unintelligent when he speaks. Not that he isn't one of the greatest in the sport ever but, he really should avoid speaking. He makes Mike Tyson sound smart.

Top Bottom