Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Robolics Test E Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinit2getbig

Hey guys I just wanted to share my experiences with this Test E cycle I'm running off gear from Robolics labs (Test E). This is my third cycle, still keeping it simple test E only. First off this dude is FAST. My gear was at my door 2 days after money in his hand. Kick ass dude, down to earth, great communication. First thing to note, ZERO (let me repeat).. ZERO PIP from this guys gear. I'm running a simple cycle (500/week split into 2 pins), and I'm on week 6 now. Body weight is up 10 pounds now, all my lifts are up (IE: bench, added 4 reps to my 1 rep max already). Got blood test results back today and my total test levels are at 2700ng/dl. LEGIT.

So in conclusion, if you guys are looking for some good gear, with no PIP, and no underdosing. This shit is the way to go. PM me if you want more info. I'm running this simple cycle for 12 weeks than PCT. I'll be ordering a slightly more complex stack from him during my PCT and I will post the results of that when the time comes (orals included this go around).

Robolics Labs is my go-to for sure now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom