Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Redness and soreness away from injection site?

Most likely. Oils in subq will float around slowly, may even split into multiple bumps while metabolizing. First time I tried ventro glutes I used a 1" and was not deep enough (or off location). I had an oil lump that was slightly itchy / hard / sore for at least a week before it was no longer noticeable. It grew a little over the first few days from inflammation, then slowly but surely metabolized away.

Rolling, massage, and a little heat helped a lot.

I've did the same thing...1" in my glute and had knots all over my ass. It will likely go away soon. Just keep checking it and get back to us if it's not gone in 3-4 days.

Put heat on the fucking thing. Whenever you feel pain a day or two after apply heat, and not just for a few minutes, for hours. Just sit your ass on a heating pad and massage the area every 1 hour.
I would say its either virgin muslce or bad oil.

Yea I've been heating it. Anyways today is alot better. Still a knot and soreness but the night is only about the size of a golf ball now on both sides. I believe it's just a reaction to the oil plus virgin muscle. The 2nd pin is doing much better than the first but it's also in the exact same spit away from the injection. But I think it will get better with each pin. The 1st pin site god increasingly bigger last night but instead of just using a heating pad and massaging after I decided to just soak in a very warm/hot bath and I took a tennis ball and I massaged the knots out with that for a good 30 mins. That work so much better than the heating pad and hand massage. Still hard to sit down but it's much much more bearable than before! Seeing how pain ibuprofen wouldn't even calm te pain at all a few days ago and when I take it now pain is almost non existing as long as I'm moving around and standing up.

Yea you should be fine man... But DON'T pin into the lump again until it's COMPLETELY gone. Use your quads... You should be rotating anyways but now it's even more important.

Yea I wa planning on doing quads next! I appreciate the help from you and plasmic and goin on 4t. I'll update of anythif else happens

Yea I wa planning on doing quads next! I appreciate the help from you and plasmic and goin on 4t. I'll update of anythif else happens

If that lumped your glutes there is no way I would poke my quads.
Quads are the most sensative to injection due to the highest amount of nerves. Good luck bro.

Top Bottom