Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Men in committed, romantic relationships have lower testosterone"

Sigmund Roid

See the article:

TC Burnham, J Flynn Chapman, PB Gray, MH McIntyre, SF Lipson, PT Ellison. Men in committed, romantic relationships have lower testosterone. Hormones and Behavior, volume 44, issue 2, august 2003, pages 119-122.

or link for a bar graph in the middle:

http://www.ergogenics.org/romanties.html

I wonder what happens to test levels if you have a steady relationship, but are cheating with some hotties.

I think I am going to stack some "banging a lot of hot pussy" onto my next post cycle recovery. I'm sure my wife will understand when I tell her it will raise my T levels.

I'm recently married, and sure, I have lower test. I'm pumping my hottie wife full of it every day - if not multiple times per day.

SO THERE!! :)

Sigmund Roid said:
See the article:

TC Burnham, J Flynn Chapman, PB Gray, MH McIntyre, SF Lipson, PT Ellison. Men in committed, romantic relationships have lower testosterone. Hormones and Behavior, volume 44, issue 2, august 2003, pages 119-122.

or link for a bar graph in the middle:

http://www.ergogenics.org/romanties.html

I wonder what happens to test levels if you have a steady relationship, but are cheating with some hotties.

I am not going to read it because I am going to assume that this correlation is likely due to the fact that guys with higher t levels have a harder time staying in committed relationships and therefore the guys in those relationships have lower t-levels....not that the relationships lower t-levels

so to read it would just aggravate me b/c I hate when ppl. infer causation from correlations

Silent Method said:
I'm recently married, and sure, I have lower test. I'm pumping my hottie wife full of it every day - if not multiple times per day.

SO THERE!! :)

For the MOST part i only have one girlfriend and even though i may be in a committed relationship... i defnitly get more crazy sex then many single guys. We have sex so often i either shoot blanks or cant shoot and just pound away for 30-35 straight minutes. + you have to realize even though all girls like to be pigs.. its GREAT when you get the little innocent one to trust you and do ANYTHING you want. I got my girl.. from taking pictures to movies to anal to eating my ass to thinking baout a threesome with one of her friends as long as the first time i dotn touch her

Top Bottom