x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Question About Equipoise...

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Question About Equipoise... within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: i read on that equipoise is just about chemically the same as test E, so why is it recommended to run test with it? also i wanna try it because of its low androgenic sides, what doses would you recommend?how long? and what should i stack with it? my first 2 cycles were test e a 500 mg's a week(made sweet gains on both), i did run deca for 250 for a few weeks on my second but discontinued use so that doesn't count. stats are 23,218lbs,10%BF(carrying a little extra water being at

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ShowKidd

Question About Equipoise...

i read on that equipoise is just about chemically the same as test E, so why is it recommended to run test with it? also i wanna try it because of its low androgenic sides, what doses would you recommend?how long? and what should i stack with it? my first 2 cycles were test e a 500 mg's a week(made sweet gains on both), i did run deca for 250 for a few weeks on my second but discontinued use so that doesn't count.

stats are 23,218lbs,10%BF(carrying a little extra water being at end of cycle)

Elite Bodybuilder

Re: Question About Equipoise...

i love equipoise..its almost like deca but with no water retention...gives you good pumps and vascularity....when i run it with test it keeps the bloat down....u have to run eq for at least 10 weeks because it takes a while to start working

Quote Quote posted by ShowKidd
    i read on that equipoise is just about chemically the same as testosterone enanthate, so why is it recommended to run test with it? also i wanna try it because of its low androgenic sides, what doses would you recommend?how long? and what should i stack with it? my first 2 cycles were testosterone enanthate a 500 mg's a week(made sweet gains on both), i did run Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - for 250 for a few weeks on my second but discontinued use so that doesn't count.

stats are 23,218lbs,10%BF(carrying a little extra water being at end of cycle)

EQ is chemically similar to dbol if im correct. EQ should be run at around 600mg/wk for about 15 for really nice gains...stack it with some test, great bulker...my last cycle was test E 250 and EQ600 for about 16 weeks... How tall are you

ShowKidd

Quote Quote posted by airsmith2k
    i love equipoise..its almost like Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - but with no water retention...gives you good pumps and vascularity....when i run it with test it keeps the bloat down....u have to run Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - for at least 10 weeks because it takes a while to start working

that is exactly what i am looking for, cant wait!

ShowKidd

Quote Quote posted by enacer420nj
    Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - is chemically similar to Dianabol - methandrostenolone - if im correct. EQ should be run at around 600mg/wk for about 15 for really nice gains...stack it with some test, great bulker...my last cycle was testosterone enanthate 250 and EQ600 for about 16 weeks... How tall are you
    5'11" that sounds like a sweet cycle enacer, think it will be just as effective since i will be bridging with 250 of test e ew till then? also ai's shouldn't be an issue i assume?

Olympian

I return to low dosage using Enanthate and boldenone mix.......even alone boldenone rocks.....

just because its chemically simular dosen't mean it works like test. its much different of a compound.

imo equipoise should be ran for a minimum of 14 weeks @600mgs to get it's full benefits
    with testosterone enanthate @500mgs for a second cycle would you would respond really well imo if you increased your protein and caloric intake
    your gains will be really lean from the equipoise and easily kept with proper post cycle therapy ran afterwards

best of luck to you

ShowKidd

Quote Quote posted by hyp1
    imo equipoise should be ran for a minimum of 14 weeks @600mgs to get it's full benefits
    with testosterone enanthate @500mgs for a second cycle would you would respond really well imo if you increased your protein and caloric intake
    your gains will be really lean from the equipoise and easily kept with proper post cycle therapy ran afterwards

best of luck to you

thanks bro, so you think 600eq, and 500 test will do it? something like 300 eq/250 test every sunday wed?

Quote Quote posted by ShowKidd
    thanks bro, so you think 600eq, and 500 test will do it? something like 300 Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - /250 test every sunday wed?
    That will work.

And the above posts about running it 12-16 weeks are right on the money. I LOVE EQ. IMO, I prefer shots E4D (every four days) to keep levels even but Sunday / Wednesday work fine (and that is what most people do).