x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Question

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Question within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I have never tried Anavar from my time following Dylan on YouTube I know he highly recommends for cutting/recomp. I was considering adding to test e / deca cycle, very simple cycle I have ran several times . 500 test / 300 deca ... My goal is strength gains and adding some additional size . I am 45, 6íí1 , 215lbs about 12% BF My diet and training are very consistent. Does Anavar make sense to run along as I was planning on keeping calories about 3,300 on training days and about 2800 on off

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question

Re: Question

Diet is what will matter the most here. DHT steroids are always a good choice when cutting.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

Purity Source Labs https://puritysourcelabs.ru

Quote Quote posted by cbbram View Post
    Diet is what will matter the most here. DHT steroids are always a good choice when cutting.
    Running these compounds the diet is area I most will focus on, at my age staying around 3000 to 3300 calories seems to work for me when I jump it closer to 4000 I feel like I swallowed a water ballon I hate feeling too bloated and know thatís from calories
    , again thanks for advice!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Good Broly

They are all more anabolic so your mix and match is at least from like compounds. I do phase cycling so that is important to me, maybe not to all though.
    Anavar is more for tissue gain, primo for lean mass gain, and mast for muscle and strength gain. The first two were developed for muscle wasting diseases. Mast was created for breast cancer. All of these are used usually during caloric deficits.
    I do use mast and primo sometimes on bulk cycles. I do eat excess calories when I am bulking so it doesnít stop the weight gain, just makes it a little leaner gain. Recomp, I definitely use mast.
    To get the full benefit of the bulk, I would not use them. Once again, this is a personal preference and sometimes I do and sometimes I donít. I wonít use it if I can handle the extra weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Quote posted by charger69mx View Post
    They are all more anabolic so your mix and match is at least from like compounds. I do phase cycling so that is important to me, maybe not to all though.
    Anavar is more for tissue gain, primo for lean mass gain, and mast for muscle and strength gain. The first two were developed for muscle wasting diseases. Mast was created for breast cancer. All of these are used usually during caloric deficits.
    I do use mast and primo sometimes on bulk cycles. I do eat excess calories when I am bulking so it doesnít stop the weight gain, just makes it a little leaner gain. Recomp, I definitely use mast.
    To get the full benefit of the bulk, I would not use them. Once again, this is a personal preference and sometimes I do and sometimes I donít. I wonít use it if I can handle the extra weight.

I like the idea of slight caloric excess for a slow modest leaner bulk . My goal is to maintain the gains after, so slow and steady is the way . So basically you recommend just run the test / Decca no 3rd compound , keep calories around slight above maintenance .

It sounds like you really know your shit and are experienced. I would challenge you to sometime try flipping your doses so you run test at 300mg and deca at 500mg. I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the results and lack of side effects. Adding anavar would only make it even better.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Good Broly

I have tried high test and low deca and low test and high deca. I liked both, however now I am trying to get my estrogen high- to a certain point - on my bulks to maximize the gains. High test and no AI. I can get away with it. My results are noticeable after a cycle.

I have tried high test and low deca and low test and high deca. I liked both, however now I am trying to get my estrogen high- to a certain point - on my bulks to maximize the gains. High test and no AI. I can get away with it. My results are noticeable after a cycle.

I agree completely works well for me as well. Too much ai overuse these days
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

I am heavily leaning on slightly higher deca dose and dropping test down to 300, based on some additional research Iíve done . Waiting on blood test results and as long as everything is in line will begin to run with it .

Quote Quote posted by Jlanspery1 View Post
    I am heavily leaning on slightly higher deca dose and dropping test down to 300, based on some additional research Iíve done . Waiting on blood test results and as long as everything is in line will begin to run with it .

Iíll be following, keep us posted!

Quote Quote posted by Chemaltered View Post
    Iíll be following, keep us posted!

Will do!