Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prop and Masteron

GDF

I am curious if this will be a decent cycle. I have tren as well but wanted to start getting away from it. I know that all three is "the" combo but wanted to just see if prop and masteron together would be good enough. I am at 9-10% bf so I am pretty lean and vascular. The backne from the tren really turns me off even though I LOVE what tren does for me. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

what kind of masteron?

What do you have in mind for PCT?

what kind of masteron?

What do you have in mind for PCT?

I thought I wasn't allowed to name the brand? Prop and Masteron . I do on cycle HCG and take PP's TRS along with Post Cycle and Unleashed.

***Edited*** I thought he meant the brand, sorry...It is Masteron Propinate

Last edited:
What are your goals for this cycle?

Lean, Hard, Dry gains. Never looking to be a bloated tick, it is quality over quantity for me. I am currently 198 lbs 9-10% BF and in PCT from a Monsterdrol/Cyclotren/Dermacrine cycle. I won't be doing the Prop/Mast for at least a month. I a waiting for my HDL/LDL to normalize.

THE combo is Test, Deca , and Mast

Could you tell me more about this? I am really down on deca and was never going to use it ever again. I don't want any bloat and I seem to hold water with deca. Please explain what makes this THE combo. I am open to hearing what you have up your sleeve!

I am curious if this will be a decent cycle. I have tren as well but wanted to start getting away from it. I know that all three is "the" combo but wanted to just see if prop and masteron together would be good enough. I am at 9-10% bf so I am pretty lean and vascular. The backne from the tren really turns me off even though I LOVE what tren does for me. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I think it could be a very good cycle...be sure to run a tight diet.

Top Bottom