Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Progesterone cream 25mg with Testosterone cream?

newbie83

5 years ago was my last steroid cycle, after that I tried propecia for couple of months for hairs and it messed everything. Since then I don't have normal libido anymore, I have low energy and no morning erections. I am 30 years old male. Problems could be also due huge stress in last years, I have elevated cortisol. My anti aging "doc" said that the problem could be adrenal fatigue.

Anyway my doc suggested Androgel 50mg (every morning) + progestorone cream (25mg of pregosterone per cream dose once per day) to prevent convertion of T into Estrogen and DHT.

In the first day I tried in morning testosterone cream (50mg). I couldn't believed but in within couple of hours I felt libido and motivation. It is not placebo because I didn't expect anything in at least 1 week. How is possible so fast? Afternoon in the same day I tried progesterone cream. The next day I wasn't feeling improved libido anymore. I didn't use progesterone in the second, third and 4th day, just testosterone. Still not improved libido as the first day, but erection was better for sure. On day 5,6 and 7 I used testosterone and progesterone. Libido still not improved as it was first day, erection again bad as before. Today on 8th day I took only t. No improvements, same as before I started.

Now I am wondering why I felt the 1st day immediately so good and then it stopped. I suspect progesterone is not ok in my situation and I am thinking to continue with just testosterone cream. Do I even need any protection for such small doses? And isn't 25mg of progesterone cream per day a lot for male?

The below are my results from 2 weeks before I started with t and p cream. I think LH is too high and a little bit of t could be beneficial.

S-Estradiol 11.89 ng/L (ref.:7.63-42.59)
S-Testosterone 5.09 μg/L (ref.:2.8-8)
S-Progesteron μg/L 0.776 (ref.:0.2-1.4)
S-FSH 7.96 IU/L (ref.:1.5-12.4)
S-LH 9.33 IU/L (ref.:1.7-8.6)
S-Prolactin 9.52 μg/L (ref.:4.1-18.4)
S-Cortisol 646.0 nmol/L (ref.:171.0 - 536.0)
DHEA-S 8.89 μmol/L (ref.:4.34- 12.2)
S-TPSA 0.217 μg/L (ref.:< 4.0)
S-TSH 2.83 mIU/L (ref.:0.27- 4.20)
S-T4 16.41 pmol/L (ref.:12.00 - 22.00)
S-T3 4.36 pmol/L (ref.:3.1 - 6.8)

Tnx for any comment!

Top Bottom