Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Professional BB's and their health.

Toogood

Just a thought that pondered in my head...

How healthy would you guys say the top elite bodybuilders are like, Phil, Kai, Jay, Coleman, Shawn, etc.

BP normal? HDL & LDL? Liver enzymes? Kidneys from the excessive protein?
I know they have doctors that check on them and what not, but how healthy is this sport at that high of a level?

This might be some indication of the difference between insane steroid use and moderate steroid use.

Ronnie Coleman 3 years after retiring at 46...

...and Robbie Robinson, 30 years after retiring at 66.

You make the call.

To be a pro BB you have to be a drug addict. It has nothing to do with health. Besides AAS/GH/Insulin and diuretics, good old narcotics are fairly popular. That is the truth.

To be a pro BB you have to be a drug addict. It has nothing to do with health. Besides AAS/GH/Insulin and diuretics, good old narcotics are fairly popular. That is the truth.

I understand that, but what is the correlation with their drug use and the effects on their health?

Even if you forget the crazy amount of drug use, these guys are carrying a huge amount of weight which is constantly putting a strain on the heart....

How do we know that though? If its so unhealthy, how are guys like toney freeman and dexter,, even jay still going at it after over a decade of competing, and juicing hard for who knows how long? If its that bad, why do so many do it and why arent these top pros dropping dead?

Top Bottom