Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this prob lil or big?

bigsexyslut

Hey bro's, I'm on a cycle currently its prolly my 6th one. I have experienced pain b4 after a shot or w.e for a day or so not too extreme but relatively painful until today. Shot last night into uper right quad cuz that was the only place left bein i used up all the other places recently and dont wanna develop scar tissue. N e wayz i disinfected the area with that step one hand sanitizer that kills 99.9% of germs and also has 63% of alcohol in it. Then I injected but half way through I hit a nerve so I was stupid and just moved it back a lil and while still in my quad i pushed it up a lil to avoid hittin the nerve again then inject kinda on a angle not much though. Is this the reason i can barely use my quad muscle or was it b.c the alcohol level wasn't high enough and I have a infection? Bro's any info at all from ppl with a few cycles under there belt and have been here and done all this b4 would be MUCH appreciated!!! Thanx again and keep this board alive its the only place we got that ppl understand y we do what we do and use what we use. Ciao.

if you hit a nerve it is going to be irratated for awhile. Not much you can do. I would heat and ice the spot like any other muscle pain. Highly doubt you got an infection that soon.

what r u injecting?? if u cant really use your leg, i would say it is due to the alcohol content of whatever drug u r using. when i used those shitty cytoah sustanon, i couldnt walk for a week after doin 1cc in my glutes.

a nerve would cause more of an iritation for a few hours, unless you somehow jammed it real bad and just kept goin with the needle anyway.

thanx bro so basically use the R.I.C.E. method with the ice and my quad. Dude i too was like this is real soon like literally the next mornin i woke up and couldnt use my leg to get up. N e wayz thanx again!

bigsexyslut said:
to pump it- im usin test e.

what kind?? the old brands from mexico, are known to be real dirty. which could be a cause.

but if its a nerve u hit, the pain should be gonne within a day or 2.

Oh man! Another story that will keep me from hitting my quads for a while. Glutes and Delts here!

visible signs of infection/abcess normally take longer than a few hours/1 day to develop.

most likely its just irritated/sore from the rough injection. you should be fine. if it turns red and warm run to the doc..

good luck

i heard bout the mehicanos too bro, but mine was gaelnika test e 250 depo bout few months ago till now and i just switched to orbit labs test. e. Due to my job I cant really afford to go off n e time soon. Thanx again bros.

Top Bottom