Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primo tabs vs. primo inj.

ming

whats workede better for you guys? i've only done the injectable. what the price range for the tabs?

thanks!

Don't even bother with the primo tabs, they're expensive and are pieces of sh*t.... Not worth it, just go with the injectable.

ItalMonster said:
Don't even bother with the primo tabs, they're expensive and are pieces of sh*t.... Not worth it, just go with the injectable.

I wouldnt go that far... about 80% are fake.. they are expensive, but they are also very effective... I would say just get some good ol spanish snake oil (primo) and use it though...

I tryed it.It's quite good and makes your body harder and gives a great pump.Unlikely you have to take at least 6-8tabs/ed to get results.For great results you have to take 12-14/ed.I've seen your crazy prices for Primobolan S and so isn't good for you.
Here I can buy it for 50$ when it's available at the black market

Vexed,
I think that the problem with the primo tabs I've tried were that they were fakes, I was putting 9 back a day and felt nothing.... The next cycle I tried 300mg Primo a week, and it was a totally different experience.

Hey Ital,

I am also taking 300mg primo (alone) a week right now...just curious, but how often did you do injections? I am doing 1cc every monday, wednesday, and friday. Some people are telling me I am better off taking 2cc every 4-5 days, but others say my current schedule is more consistent and will prevent spikes since I am on a primo-only cycle. What do you think?

surge_12 said:
Hey Ital,

I am also taking 300mg primo (alone) a week right now...just curious, but how often did you do injections? I am doing 1cc every monday, wednesday, and friday. Some people are telling me I am better off taking 2cc every 4-5 days, but others say my current schedule is more consistent and will prevent spikes since I am on a primo-only cycle. What do you think?

Hey bro, how long are you running that cycle for? How much did it cost? What kinds of results are you after?

Primo is only mildly anabolic in small doses. I used 200mgs a week and didnt see any real results. I suggest maybe 600mg a week stack with something else might be good.

Top Bottom