Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prescription sleep aids

Cutt29

Banned
Anybody use Ambien or Trazodone? goin to tzalk to doc on wed about gettin a script, have been using benadryl and valerian for awhile and it usually does the trick, but recently its been taking me awhile to fall asleep (on cyp/eq) might be a little bit of eq anxiousness i dont know.
Suggestions and experiences please :)

I have taken Ambein a couple of times, and a lot of Trazodone over the past 10 years.

Don’t really know much about Ambein, was kind of afraid of it.

Trazodone, I believe is an antidepressant, can’t remember, at first 50mg will knock you out in about 30-45 minutes, like everything you will over a long period of daily usage,

develop a tolerance to Trazodone.

Go off for a while and it works all over again. So if you use it as a sleeping aid,

Think in terms of cycles, use it for 8 weeks go off then use it again

Remember the first time, or the first month you take Trazodone, just take it where you intend to be for the next 8 hours, because you will crash hard.

solidspine said:
I have taken Ambein a couple of times, and a lot of Trazodone over the past 10 years.

Don’t really know much about Ambein, was kind of afraid of it.

Trazodone, I believe is an antidepressant, can’t remember, at first 50mg will knock you out in about 30-45 minutes, like everything you will over a long period of daily usage,

develop a tolerance to Trazodone.

Go off for a while and it works all over again. So if you use it as a sleeping aid,

Think in terms of cycles, use it for 8 weeks go off then use it again

Remember the first time, or the first month you take Trazodone, just take it where you intend to be for the next 8 hours, because you will crash hard.

yea trazodonee is an antidepressant, what would u recomend cycling it with to preven tolerance build up?

Nate Dog said:
Trazodone knocks me out and makes me feel like shit for half the next day. Ambien rocks as does Lunesta

what dose of trazodone makes you feel like htat?

yea trazodonee is an antidepressant, what would u recomend cycling it with to preven tolerance build up?

Not a pharmacist, but I don’t know of anyway you can prevent tolerance or limit your tolerance.

I have used ambien and lunesta. I like both of them but ambien makes me kind of high before I go t o sleep. Lunesta just makes me sleepy. I guess you have try it before you know how it works for you.

solidspine said:
Not a pharmacist, but I don’t know of anyway you can prevent tolerance or limit your tolerance.

no you misunderstood, i meant like 8 wks of trazodone, 8 wks of x (ambien, lunesta etc..) or better question how do you personally use it

2 over the counter generic melatonins knock me out for 7 to 9 hours.

Top Bottom