Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Platinum Copy - A new feature for Platinum Members!

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Platinum Members now have a new feature - Platinum Copy.

In order to help the Moderators, Platinum Members can now copy threads (not move it) to boards where the threads would be more relevant to the topics of that specific forum.

We hope this will be a nice new perk for Platinum members. And we hope it will help some topics live longer by copying them to more appropriate forums where they can be discussed at greater length.

If this is a success, we will be looking to give Platinum Members more Mod-like features in the future.

Please click here to become a Platinum Member.

Platinum Members can try out this new feature by clicking on the "Thread Tools" link.

George Spellwin said:
Platinum Members can try out this new feature by clicking on the "Thread Tools" link.

George,
Does this cross link the thread so that no matter which forum you are in both results will be seen or does it just make two independent threads, one in each of the respective forums?

Thanks,
Cnob

How do I send you a PM George?

I am thinking of starting my own board...

oh, and this is an awesome idea for the plats who have their own boards too

Cornobbled said:
George,
Does this cross link the thread so that no matter which forum you are in both results will be seen or does it just make two independent threads, one in each of the respective forums?

Thanks,
Cnob

It starts two independent threads - both containing all the posts as of the time it was copied.

Paulo said:
How do I send you a PM George?

I am thinking of starting my own board...

oh, and this is an awesome idea for the plats who have their own boards too

Cool Paulo,

Post your idea on Platinum Hardcore - send me an email at [email protected] to remind me to look at the thread.

Getting your own board is a cool feature of a Platinum Membership!

Top Bottom