Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Question

Kamshunugi

I just finished my 6 week cycle of an oral Tren-V, below I listed the makeup of it. It was my first cycle and results were +17 lbs. Today I started cycling off NTBM's PCT and HCGenerate (I didn't get it in time to start it during cycle). I'm wondering should I continue taking my cycle support (from AI) or is the PCT sufficient enough to cover everything? Any comments/suggestions are appreciated!

Tren-V:
2a, 17 a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one. 10 MG
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione. 30 MG
2-cyano-17 a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-1. 15 MG
2, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol. 10 MG

I just finished my 6 week cycle of an oral Tren-V, below I listed the makeup of it. It was my first cycle and results were +17 lbs. Today I started cycling off NTBM's PCT and HCGenerate (I didn't get it in time to start it during cycle). I'm wondering should I continue taking my cycle support (from AI) or is the PCT sufficient enough to cover everything? Any comments/suggestions are appreciated!

Tren-V:
2a, 17 a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one. 10 MG
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione. 30 MG
2-cyano-17 a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-1. 15 MG
2, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol. 10 MG

It's a little late to be asking these questions bro, you should have known this before you started the cycle, what does your pct even look like right now?

It's a little late to be asking these questions bro, you should have known this before you started the cycle, what does your pct even look like right now?

I'm taking the recommended doses for both the NTBM's PCT and HCGenerate. I also have been using Forma Stanzol. I've taken the cycle support throughout the cycle. Other than that I'm just taking protein and fish oils.

I'm taking the recommended doses for both the NTBM's PCT and HCGenerate. I also have been using Forma Stanzol. I've taken the cycle support throughout the cycle. Other than that I'm just taking protein and fish oils.

You need a 25mg of clomid a day and 3G of d-aspartic acid a day

This is what your pct should look like

7-10 Clomid 25/25/25/25
7-10 Forma stanzol
7-10 Unleashed post cycle combo
7-10 D-aspartic acid 3g a day

why don't u try natural Testosterone Booster from 6 star or some other natural testosterone booster vitamins sold at vitamin shops or pharmacies?

take the test booster after ur cycle...for 3 weeks. And always wean down from your cycle, by cutting ur dosage the last week or 2.

1 bottle of GnRh
1 bottle of BAC
1 pin

Inject, and you will be good.

from what i see you have
Forma stanzol
postcycle do you have unleashed ?
Hcgenerate

id add a serm buddy run clomid at 25/25/25/25 if you can but if your not feeling bad and are not shutdown you may be fine with what youve got. you should sorted this out ages ago and had everything ready.
i hope everything goes well 4 u.

Top Bottom