Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

osterine and cancer?

captaincook11

Hi is this clinically prooven? well ages ago it was said AAS and HGH casues cancer to? anything to back this up if osterine causes cancer? or triggers canceer cells?

steroids and HGH don't cause cancer but they can make you have it sooner that you were going to because as we know steroids and HGH make you grow and speeds up the process and that includes tumours

In the latest studies done in humans - cardarine had cancer preventive properties.

There are a couple reasons for that:
1. The rat study everyone talks about where the rats developed cancer used absurd dosages no one in their sane mind would take
2. In the above study, all the rats were injected with genes to cause the development of cancer and the rats given the cardarine developed the cancer faster. The cardarine didn't actually cause the cancer, it just accelerated the rate at which the cancer grew
3. Rats develop cancer MUCH more easily then human and that's why they are so commonly used in cancer studies

steroids and HGH don't cause cancer but they can make you have it sooner that you were going to because as we know steroids and HGH make you grow and speeds up the process and that includes tumours

Cardarine isn't GH or a roid. And, thus far, evidence suggests that they MIGHT speed up cancers where said cancer was pre-existing. In other words not cause them.

No one can say for certain what the long term effects of using Cardarine will be. It is just too new of a drug. We can say though that those studies done on rats where cancer developed was done on insane doses. Anything at that high of a dose can cause cancer.

Can you post those studies?

I don't believe it made it to human testing specifically because of the cancer causing effect in rats.

i know there was a study done on australian men for 6 months who ran pretty moderate dosages of cardarine and had ZERO cancer growth. i don't have the link but i'm sure you could find it with some digging

Top Bottom