Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral winstrol????????

nosywhat

will i notice any diffrence from 35 MG ED of oral winstrol tabs if i take it for 5 weeks at the end of a equipoise and testosterone enanthate cycle... or is that to low of a dose ???? its all i have and all i can get>>>??? is it even worth it to take it??? thanx for your advice... another idea would be 40 mg ED for 4 weeks but i think that might be to short of a time ????????

Last edited:
I didn't read anything your post said... For some reason my eyes are drawn to that RED LINE to the left and under your name... Whats up with that?? Dang

nosywhat said:
will i notice any diffrence from 35 MG a week of oral winstrol tabs if i take it for 5 weeks at the end of a equipoise and testosterone enanthate cycle... or is that to low of a dose ???? its all i have and all i can get>>>??? is it even worth it to take it??? thanx for your advice... another idea would be 40 mg for 4 weeks but i think that might be to short of a time ????????
35mgs a week? you have to mean a day right?
i will not flame, i will not flame, i will not flame, i will not flame, i will not flame..

Last edited:
Nosy,

You have to understand that alot of "bros" here made mistakes as newby's and often times their mistakes were over looked by the more experienced members of this forum.

That being said to answer your question if indeed you didn't make a mistake in the amount of winny you have (assuming you only have 175 mgs) my advice to you is to just set it off to the side and wait till get more. 35 mgs a weeks isn't enough to make a noticeable difference.

CF

did you ask for a source openly? I lost some of mine doing the same when i first came here.

IMO 35mg /day isnt enough. 50 is better.

Top Bottom