Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral cycles

calieddy

out of all the orals what is the best for mass/cuts/strength by itself?

anadrol50, dbol or anavar??????????????/

Anavar is lean mass and good strength gains. If you can get the right kind and run the right dose the results are awesome.

Just look down this board today! we talked about all that! but summing it up for you as for what i took from it........dbol you will get massive gains and lose them (i am doing 30mg a day with .5 arimidex and shitloads of natural supps w/ good training/eating and intend to disprove that.....but we shall see), Anadrol is just as bad as Dbol and causes more side effects..........anavar is the best, but you won't gain as much muscle, but you'll keep most of what you gain. and you won't get the sides like dbol or abombs. so i think anavar takes the prize for all around best oral only. but its one "side effect" is its expense if you ask me.

bro orals are made to be used simultaneously with injections, taking orals only in my opinion is a waste of time.......you are taking the pill before you go to the gym and throughout the day for a pump, but when the day is over and your done taking pills, you deflate.........I dont think its a good thing to do!!!!

Top Bottom