Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Norditropin

well hgh should help with your shoulder, it helped with mine very much, and pretty much every other little ache and pain in my body. and norditropin is some of the best stuff you can get. i take 5 iu ed. the body produces its own gh during deep sleep so i take my shot first thing in the morning as opposed to night. my dads family has a history of diabetes so i dont eat any carbs within an hour of my shot. i inject IM. hgh is supposed to have the least bio-availability when shot subq. and although a heroin addict can shoot himself up IV i figure ill make myself disappear from the face of the earth if i try IV. greatest bio-availability but i dont wanna screw shit up. hgh makes me very sleepy after an energy burst, gives me carpel tunnel in the wrist. And can cause prolactin gyno. fatloss is a definite. endurance also is up. dont know about lbm though. ppl i know who take it to get bigger mix it with aas to get full benefits of hyperplasia, and also run in upwards of 10iu per day. here is a link tho with a good protocol from the elite fitness hgh expert

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/hgh-users-manual-688753.html

Well I take it in the morning and who ever I now who is on hgh is also takin it in th morning, there is not
Many sides the only sides I got from it was some pains in hands and wrist going up to forearm I was told it was normal some people call it growing pains. The results I got wer less bf I got leaner I had some pains in joints which I dnt hav anymore I recover alot quicker after a hardcore session when my training partners will be complaining about how they couldn't move the Nxt day,but takin hgh is a long time thing u can't just take it for a month or two,

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I am a 43 yr old getting back into lifting and wrestling and found I can't recover as quick as the old days. I have heard some guys at the guy talk about norditropin and it can help. How much would I expect to pay for a 10mg flexpro pen?

well hgh should help with your shoulder, it helped with mine very much, and pretty much every other little ache and pain in my body. and norditropin is some of the best stuff you can get. i take 5 iu ed. the body produces its own gh during deep sleep so i take my shot first thing in the morning as opposed to night. my dads family has a history of diabetes so i dont eat any carbs within an hour of my shot. i inject IM. hgh is supposed to have the least bio-availability when shot subq. and although a heroin addict can shoot himself up IV i figure ill make myself disappear from the face of the earth if i try IV. greatest bio-availability but i dont wanna screw shit up. hgh makes me very sleepy after an energy burst, gives me carpel tunnel in the wrist. And can cause prolactin gyno. fatloss is a definite. endurance also is up. dont know about lbm though. ppl i know who take it to get bigger mix it with aas to get full benefits of hyperplasia, and also run in upwards of 10iu per day. here is a link tho with a good protocol from the elite fitness hgh expert

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/hgh-users-manual-688753.html

Nice post bro...

I am a 43 yr old getting back into lifting and wrestling and found I can't recover as quick as the old days. I have heard some guys at the guy talk about norditropin and it can help. How much would I expect to pay for a 10mg flexpro pen?

We don't talk prices unless it is the price you paid at a Pharmacy with a script otherwise it is considered UG purchase and that is against the rules.

I do have perscription however, it doesn't look like insurance is going to cover it. Any information would be appreciated.

If you have a script than you should call Walgreens, CVS, Costco and Walmart and get the prices. I don't know what scripted GH cost, but I would imagine its $20-30/IU.

Top Bottom