Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needle size / soreness

runner

i have been injecting sust in my butt with one inch needles (23g) (i asked the clerk for 1.5, but foolishly didn't check them 'til i got home). my soreness seems fairly random, sometimes it's there and sometimes it's not that bad.

my question: would 1.5 inch needles lessen the soreness?

No, a 1.5 inch would NOT ease the soreness.... it would only allow you to inject a bit deeper in the muscle.... again, no relief. I wouldn't worry about it... it gets a little sore, but that's part the the game :)

with one inch

if you are not that fat (i don't think so, since your name is runner) nothing to worry about. Just go high in the butt.

It's the Cypionate that is causing your discomfort. Warm up your gear, and inject slowly. Massage the injection site both before and after injecting.

i'm not fat, but i do have a fairly large backside.

what would be the symptoms if the gear wasn't injected into muscle? my butt is red and hard near the injection site and i have been a bit under the weather? does this mean that i didn't get the stuff into muscle and/or that i've wasted it?

not sure but

i think when injecting too close to the skin, not really IM, the gear is used faster, not wasted. Afterall it is in your body. I injected 2 cc's Primo once in the butt and not paying attention in the mirror, so the needle was about to come out. My god that hurts because you inject just under the skin. It did hurt for about an hour. It felt hard, but not red. See if it goes away in a day or two.

Is it just me or is it easier to inject with a 22G pin??? I have been using 23Gx1" for my quads, but it hurts like a mother going in when I'm totally relaxed. I just recently tried a 22Gx1.5" and it went in with no pain and was so easy?? Is it just me or does the bigger needle go into the quad easier?? My quads are pretty big, tree trunks actually....lol Maybe that's the reason why

1 1/2 will cause less pain I believe in your case. I never use less than that except in delts. The oil isn't going deep enough into your muscle and is forming the hardness you feel just below the skin. If you get too much of a fluid build up it can cause an abcess. You may get away with using the 1's in your quads though as the skin isn't usually as thick there if you are male.

Top Bottom