Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need You Bro's Personal Opinion On Ara And Eq!!!

scotty2hotty

ok, i'm not new to this and i pretty much know what i want to do but before i start i want to get the personal opinions and results of those who have done this.

i only want to take 30ml's of ara test and 30ml's of ultragen 100. how would some of you space this out and what dosages would you do? i have the proviron, clomid, and nolvadex for postcycle.

Ara-Test at 500mg/week for 10 weeks and Ultragan at 300mg/week for 10 weeks. I would split the injection up, do 250 test and 150mg/eq on Monday and then do the same on Thursday, just my personal prefrance. Ultragan is great, I tried it and loved it. Best of luck!

M18

mustang---did you see decent results on the ten weeks of eq? i know that it is usually supposed to be taken in upwards of 12 to 14 weeks.

I just finished my 6th week of ultragan at 400mg per week, and JUST recently started feeling the effects. I only gained 6 pounds. Could have been to diet - I was trying to cut with it by taking in medium protein and low carbs, but about 2 weeks ago I bumped everything up. Now getting great pumps, and can tell there was a drop in bf%. Only have 4 weeks left though, so looking foward to those results.

i finished a similar cycle 6 weeks ago...500mg ara and 300mg eq for 8 weeks...gained 22lbs and only lost 1...my strength went through the roof and is still going up...very happy with the results.
success

Scotty, I got great results from Ultragan. I can't say it was all from the Eq but my hunger incresed, I also got very hard and vascular even while holding water from the Test. Great Stuff!

M18

Top Bottom