Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some Good Advice

TA TownBacker

I am thinking about doing an cycle in the near future (my second, my first was a d-bol only cycle). My question is whether I should stck my next d-bol cycle with primo or oxandrolone. I am looking to gain about 10-15 solid pounds with a six to eight week cycle (doing the d-bol for the first 1/2). I really appreciate your help.

-Ta

Well first I think you should get over your fear of needles. They're far much safer than oral's believe it or not. But if you are stuck in your ways and afraid to try poking yourself...Do the ox alone for 10 weeks. You said you want to put on 10 lbs, that's very achievable by stacking the ox with creatine. and its the safest oral out there. Go 40mg/ed of anavar for 8-10 weeks along with 5g creatine ed.

if you really want some help.....

Dig in.....do some research....find out what you would like to try....put your cycle together and then let the Mods and Vets help you tweak it for maximum gains.

They'll definitely help you...but they wont spoon feed you. I found that out the hard way. Good luck.

Top Bottom