Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Major Help ???

thebackyardcat

I am on a 12 week cycle of Test Enanthate, nothing else, and i have done week 1 at 500mg, and week 2 at 500mg, now week 3 starts tomorrow at 500mg and i have no more gear left. All the shots i have taken so far are of Schering brand name.

What Happened???

Well my source sent out stuff in two packages, and 4 amps came in one box with nolvadex and other stuff i ordered, and second package never came yet, its been 2 weeks he's not replying to my emails and i think i got scammed, but the test i took so far is legit, as an expert friend of mine, whose been in the game for a while administered the shots to me.

Now do i switch brands of enanthate and use other brands such as underground companies, and try to keep around the same dosage because some vials are 200mg per cc, and others are 250mg per cc.

Or do i take Name brand Sustanon at 500mg all the way up to 12 weeks. i can get karachi or cycotoah

Thanks people.

take whatever you can get your hands on. If you switch to sust it will be fine, it won't make a big difference.

Don't count you chickens before they are hatched--good advice but won't do much good in this case.

It won't make a diff if you switch to sust right now. At least you know they will not be underfilled or underdosed.

Top Bottom