Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Expert Advice

bigbench

EVERYONE'S OPINION NEEDED

I'm about to start a new cycle, but I have an important question. I'm going to try anadrol this time because i can get it cheaper (mg/mg) than dbols. I'm going to mix it with test.

Now here's the problem. I just got access to all the Deca i want (for free!!) I've never used deca before and I really want to try it. Could i use both if i start the deca off low and then increase the dose after i stop the a-bombs, since deca doesn't really kick in for the first 4 weeks. Would i need to add winny or not?

THanks!

Last edited:
Deca and Anadrol should not be used together because both stimulate the PR and can produce gyno through that. Some have used them with success however. You can always add Winny if you are afraid of progesterone gyno but then you are putting your liver under a lot of stress then with A-bombs and Winny at the same time.

I would suggest frontloading the Deca a little and start the Winny early instead of using the A-bombs if you want to make gains at the beginning of the cycle. It's safer.

Top Bottom