Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The myth: Does Anavar help joints?...

Roc86 said:
Anyone, seen mixed reviews regarding anavar and joint health... any oppinions

its neither beneficial nor harmful to joints and tendons.

nandrolone because of glucocorticoid activity increases fluid retention in tendons and joints

nandrolone fixed my left shoulder, the ligament was weak and it used to pop out when i would incline. after deca its never happened again. doctors give young boys anavar that aren't growing correctly, trust me i was a tiny kid my parents thought about it, it does strengthen joints and tendons along with muscle, unlike other aas that does not

what anavar does, is it does not convert to estrogen. this is why AI's are now being used to extend height. Estrogen is what causes the ephyseal plates to close.

anavar does improve collagen synthesis and wound healing. Though it wont have the benefits that are typically associated with "deca"

anavar may help with partially torn ligaments and tendons, though most will find nandrolone better suited overall all for ligament, tendon and joint issues.

absolutely agree with you mac, and var isnt' going to give relief but it will allow joints and tendons to progress along with the muscle. deca gives relief just being on it

why is anavar so expensive if mg for mg its not close 2 being as powerful as testosterone or deca, my guess is its low ammount of sides and high ability 2 keep gains

Top Bottom